MEP Senior Project Manager- High Rise- Largo MD
Company: Michael Page
Location: Upper Marlboro
Posted on: January 17, 2020
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction
of on-site staff to ensure project is built safely, on schedule,
and within budget while maintaining high quality.
- Represent Company in meetings and industry events.
- Maintain official project log and documentation files.
- Develop and maintain a CPM construction schedule.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (payment applications,
budget, fee payment, change orders, rental equipment, invoices,
income /expenses, etc.) to protect company's interests while
maintaining a good relationship with client.
- Contribute to preconstruction activities including estimating,
value engineering, and constructability review.
- Participate in the development of prime contracts by developing
Q&C, understanding insurance requirements, and preparing
- Procure all subcontracts and purchase orders for the project,
by developing scope and comparing bidders.
- Manage project document control, including submittals, RFI, and
- Manage the closeout process, which includes commissioning,
as-built drawings, punch lists, O&M, warranties, subcontract
closeout, local bond releases, final inspections, and
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed by Corporate
The Successful Applicant
- Four-year degree or equivalent combinations of training and
- 10-15 years of experience in MEP construction
- Experience working with a MEP sub in the DC market is
- MEP experience on high rise residential construction is
- Construction industry experience and knowledge including basic
terminology, standard forms, contracting and subcontracting
procedures, and awareness of construction industry
- Proficient computer software skills (e.g. word processing,
spreadsheets, scheduling, presentation software, etc.)
- The ability to create, maintain and manage complicated
schedules and critical paths.
- Computer knowledge is required including spreadsheets,
scheduling and word processing.
What's on Offer
- Excellent compensation (define further)
- Bonus Eligibility
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Owner-funded retirement plan
- Health, Disability and Life insurance
Keywords: Michael Page, Washington DC , MEP Senior Project Manager- High Rise- Largo MD, Executive , Upper Marlboro, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!