Full Stack Deployment Engineer with Security Clearance
Location: Mc Lean
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at
visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic
technology - we sell a solution that businesses can use to solve
real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that
gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to
developers and businesses of any size or budget. That?s why we
build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for
developers and businesses to innovate with AI, go to market faster,
and build better customer experiences. We have secured a $30M
Series B round of funding and are backed by Menlo Ventures, Google
Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital,
and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like
you to join the team! Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
The AI Deployment unit is an engineering team dedicated to helping
Clarifai customers extract maximum value from our platform. As
Deployment Engineer, you will bring your technical know-how to the
front lines, working directly with customers on deployment,
integration, custom features and onboarding. Responsibilities:
- Deploy cutting edge complex technical solutions to solve our
customers? most challenging problems
- You will build and maintain intuitive web applications that will
give users hands-on access to our machine - learning platform and
custom training, which allows users to train their own models
without using any code.
- You will develop reusable modules, components, and build tools
for both internal and external use cases.
- You will develop and maintain API services.
- You will build and use benchmarking and load testing tools.
- You will design, deploy and manage web-scale distributed storage
systems of various flavors, both relational (PostgreSQL) and nosql
(redis, elasticsearch, etc.). What Skills You Bring:
- Experience working directly with clients and customer
- You handle pressure well and you love being part of a team that
- A minimum of 2 years of professional full-stack development
- Experience with GO and Python is a big plus
- Experience building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience building enterprise software is a plus - It would be a
plus if you have a background in search engines or information
retrieval, cloud computing infrastructure (AWS), and/or
containerization systems (Docker/K8s). Great to Have: - Experience
working on U.S. Government projects - Security Clearance is a huge
Keywords: Clarifai, Washington DC , Full Stack Deployment Engineer with Security Clearance, Engineering , Mc Lean, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!