Senior Land & Expeditionary Warfare Developmental Test Analyst/Test Engineer - Top Secret Clearance
Company: AMERICAN SYSTEMS
Posted on: April 19, 2019
Wanted: The Engineering and Analysis Solutions
Directorate (EASD) of AMERICAN SYSTEMS is looking for a
qualified Senior Land & Expeditionary Warfare
Developmental Test Analyst/Test Engineer.
As a Senior Land & Expeditionary Warfare Developmental
Test Analyst/Test Engineer you will:
* Leverage your experience to provide Developmental
Test and Evaluation (DT&E) and analytical support of
Army and Marine Corps Land & Expeditionary MDAP
acquisition programs to the Deputy Director for
Developmental Test, Evaluation, and Prototyping
* Work with a team of driven, supportive and highly
* Receive a robust benefits package that includes
Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
* Enjoy flexibility managing your work hours and
personal needs with a single accrual leave plan.
A week in the life of a Senior Land Expeditionary
Warfare Developmental Test Analyst/Test Engineer:
* Monitor the progress of Land & Expeditionary
acquisition programs with service and OSD staffs,
program offices, and contractors to ensure adequacy
and thoroughness of DT&E.
* Review and evaluate Test and Evaluation Master
Plans, plus system-level detailed developmental test
* Evaluate test results, schedules, resources, and
technological risks for program reviews.
* Conduct a thorough test evaluation and draft a
Developmental Test Analysis to support program
Milestone Decisions by the MDA.
* Advise the Deputy Director for DTE&P on technical
management aspects of policies, programs, and
alternatives as they relate to DoD DT&E issues for
* Represents Deputy Director for DTE&P to other OSD
offices and Service acquisition managers.
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest
employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a
government services contractor focused on delivering
Strategic Solutions to complex national priority
programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our
employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference,
implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and
focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on
quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we
deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST by U.S. Veterans Magazine and
TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY COMPANY by MilitaryFriendly.com
Master of Science degree, plus 10 years of experience;
or a Bachelor of Science Degree and 14 years of
Experience must be in the DoD MDAP program acquisition
process, test and evaluation, and systems analysis,
related discipline, and/or military/DoD civilian areas.
* Subject matter expert in test and evaluation of DoD
Land & Expeditionary MDAP programs, software
development and testing, and T&E policy.
* Experience with the DoD acquisition system and MDAP
programs' developmental testing, cyber testing, and
* Ability to quickly draft technical issue papers,
staff summaries, memoranda, and briefings, including
translating program technical issues into
executive-level terms for senior decision makers and
government staff assistants.
* Ability to prepare and present evaluation and
assessment of test results to senior decision
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail,
excellent verbal and written communication skills,
and the ability to work in a team environment.
* Experience with Service and OSD-level operating
practices, Joint Staff, Navy Staff, program office
relationships and T&E execution organizations;
knowledge of the functions and practices of the OSD
organization and its responsibility for oversight of
major defense acquisition programs.
* Excellent command and proficiency with the Microsoft
* DoD Top Secret clearance
Keywords: AMERICAN SYSTEMS, Washington DC , Senior Land & Expeditionary Warfare Developmental Test Analyst/Test Engineer - Top Secret Clearance, Engineering , Alexandria, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!