Network / Lab Engineer
Location: Fort Belvoir
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Description The Leidos Intelligence Group has an exciting
opportunity in Reston, VA and Washington, DC. The Network/Lab
Engineer will be part of an elite team of IT professionals to
helping maintain and secure the enterprise environment for the
Intelligence customer. Various experience needed, from mid to
- Manage test servers and clients.
- Manage and maintain lab testing schedule.
- Manage security by providing specific access to authorize
- Design and setup special options including revision upgrades
- End point configuration for POC demos.
- Deploy and administer VMware vCenters, ESXi hosts, and virtual
- Perform testing and documentation setup for products being
- Install, administrate, and do troubleshooting for Microsoft and
Linux operating systems.
- Work on SAN re-installation/configuration, to get them
operational after they have failed.
- Develop a deep understanding of good manufacturing/ laboratory
practices, including ISO and SPC.
- Collaborate with engineers to create SAN environment for test
cases including servers, storage and network switches.
- Install, reinstall, configure OS and software.
- Develop or recommend network security measures, such as
firewalls, network security audits, or automated security
- Develop disaster recovery plans.
- Monitor and analyze network performance and reports on data
input or output to detect problems, identify inefficient use of
computer resources, or perform capacity planning.
- Coordinate network or design activities with designers of
- Develop conceptual, logical, or physical network designs.
- Develop solutions for network problems.Basic Qualifications
- Must be a US Citizen
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) with Polygraph security clearance
- DoD 8570 IAT II certification
- Seasoned technical contributor
- Works independently with limited supervision
- May manage projects / processes
- Problems faced are difficult and sometimes complex
- Influences others regarding system design, solutions, and
- Desired Education: High School/GED + 11 Yrs, or Associates + 9
Yrs, or Bachelors + 7 Yrs, or Masters + 5 Yrs, or PhD + 3 Yrs
- Experience supporting Intelligence Community programs Pay
Range: Pay Range $84,500.00 - $152,750.00 The Leidos pay range for
this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of
compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending
an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the
job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable
bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Washington DC , Network / Lab Engineer, Engineering , Fort Belvoir, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!