Capacity Engineers- TS/SCI with Poly Required
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Description Job Description:The National Solutions Group at
Leidos is seeking has an Engineer (CAN/LAN) to support our global
enterprise networks. Network Architecture provides solutions for
modernizing the network components while supporting service
delivery for customer requirements in a mission-focused operational
enterprise. The job duties are as follows:
- Interpret requirements and apply standard design approaches for
service delivery. Fully document designs with diagrams, bill of
materials, cabling sheets, configurations, and other supporting
- Evaluate new technologies and capabilities through testing in a
lab environment. Deploy these capabilities to production networks
and migrate user traffic.
- Provide technical expertise to operations engineers and
- Supervise other network support and client server specialists
and plan, coordinate, and implement network services.
- Develop and improve design products, processes, and
- Network engineering and design experience specific to Campus
Area and Local Area Networks. Experience should include application
of industry standards, developing configurations, and integration
of solutions into production environments. Experience with Cisco
routers and switches, Brocade switches, and Juniper routers and
- Expert knowledge of routing and switching protocols and the
ability to demonstrate knowledge through briefings and
documentation. Extensive BGP experience a plus. CCNP or equivalent
- Initiative and discipline to work unsupervised as part of a
network engineering team. Experience establishing process,
developing documents, and organizing repositories a plus.
- Must have or obtain a Security+ CE or equivalent 8570
certification. Basic Qualifications
- Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a
combination of work history and education. This equates to a
Doctorate and 8 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years,
Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- 8570 Certification Pay Range: Pay Range $66,300.00 -
$119,850.00 The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general
guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Washington DC , Capacity Engineers- TS/SCI with Poly Required, Engineering , Springfield, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!