Salesforce DevOps Engineer with Copado - 100% Remote
Company: System One
Posted on: May 27, 2023
ALTA IT has a Contract to Hire position open for a Salesforce
DevOps Engineer. *100% Remote* As a Salesforce DevOps Engineer, the
ideal candidate will be trusted to lead the Salesforce DevOps
strategy, including but not limited to: source code control,
continuous integration / continuous delivery (CI/CD), testing,
monitoring, and automation of Salesforce deployments using Copado.
We are looking for candidates who are experienced hands-on
Salesforce Developers with CI/CD automation experience In this
role, a typical day will include:
- Setting-up the CD/CI pipeline and environment from scratch,
using Copado and related tools.
- Having a daily impact overseeing the DevOps release process for
the MATS Salesforce instance and assisting our developers
throughout their release process.
- Deeply understanding our release process, thinking
strategically about continuous improvement and automation that
enables our developers to release efficiently and on-time.
- Ensuring code delivery through the development lifecycle is
simple, seamless, and consistent, and providing long-term
resolutions and an overall roadmap for the completion of this
- Developing, maintaining and advancing our CI/CD
- Maintaining GIT repositories and deploying of all the MATS
- Supporting post deployment activities, including knowledge
transfer, process documentation and application bug fixes.
- Collaborating with team members to ensure safe and secure
environments for development, quality assurance, user acceptance
testing, and deployment.
- Acting as a single point of contact to plan, coordinate, and
oversee our releases, patches, and emergency change requests.
- 8+ total years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce Admin
and/or Developer, with at least 6+ years working with Salesforce
deployments and DevOps/release management, with an understanding of
CI/CD processes, integration concepts in an enterprise IT software
- Possess Valid Copado Admin and Copado Developer
- Expertise with branching strategies, version control, pipeline
automation and orchestration utilizing Copado and related tools
like Git, Jenkins, BitBucket, GitHub, Ant, etc.
- Experience of Coordinate Branching and Merging strategies with
development and QA teams
- Implemented complex Salesforce DevOps pipeline for Salesforce
releases with Copado
- Excellent knowledge in code deployment version conflict
- Mastery of advanced Git (e.g. conflict resolution,
cherry-picking, rebasing), one or more popular CICD tools
- Experience with Salesforce configuration such as managing
users, profiles and permission sets.
- Candidate must have lived in the United States at least three
(3) out of the last five (5) years and must be able to obtain
Public Trust clearance.
- Position requires candidate must be US Citizenship or Permanent
Resident (Green Card Holder).
- Bachelor's degree
- Salesforce Platform Developer I or II certification
- Healthcare Service Industry or Center for Medicare and Medicaid
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, and
- Experience with infrastructure in a cloud environment (AWS
- Experience with Agile methodologies and frameworks such as, but
not limited to: SAFe, Scrum, Kanban
- Certified SAFe Agilist, SAFe Practitioner or other Agile
- Ability to manage time effectively, to work under time
pressure, to meet schedules and deadlines, to multi-task, to plan,
organize and prioritize work assignments and pay close attention to
Keywords: System One, Washington DC , Salesforce DevOps Engineer with Copado - 100% Remote, Engineering , Fairfax, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...