Company: Base-2 Solutions
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Familiar with Splunk architectures in addition to RMF and
Splunk best practices. Experience with Splunk vendor modules and
solutions such as: SOAR, IT Services Infrastructure (ITSI), User
Behavior Analysis (UBA), or ES (SIEM).
- Works with customers to plan and implement complex Splunk
- Has enterprise level experience installing, configuring, and
implementing RHEL or Oracle or similar Linux.
- Coordinates with Government personnel to ensure the problems
have been properly defined and the solutions satisfy customer
- Performs complex system development, design, modeling,
analysis, integration, and sustainment of Splunk systems for new or
existing computer systems within an Enterprise.
- Experience developing dashboards, data models, reports and
- Designs and customizes complex search queries and promotes
advance searching, forensics, and analytics.
- Experience developing and documenting configuration standards,
policies, and procedures for operating, managing and ensuring the
security of a Splunk infrastructure.
- Participates in incident, problem, and change management
processes related to Splunk.
- Planning and directing upgrades and system enhancements.
- Developing and implementing testing strategies and documenting
- Developing documentation on new or existing systems.
- Providing system/equipment/specialized training and technical
- Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to
ensure client needs are met.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced
- Communicates with customers and teammates clearly and
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
and may have supervisory responsibilities. Education and Experience
- HS/GED 12 years
- Associates Degree 10 years
- Bachelor's Degree 8 years
Keywords: Base-2 Solutions, Washington DC , Splunk Engineer, Engineering , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...