Field Service Engineering Supervisor
Posted on: November 26, 2022
ResponsibilitiesCreates and implements the strategic direction
and structure of regional field operations. Directs employees and
third party vendors engaged in technical field operations,
including the implementation of new/improved product initiatives.
Performs and manages product implementations at customer locations
in close coordination with operations/deployment teams. Provides
leadership, vision and direction for customer initiatives that
support the company's business objectives and requirements.
Determines the most effective and efficient methods for the
delivery of customer service and satisfaction. Conducts studies to
determine requirements for new and/or modified field operation
tactics to improve field operations' impact. Responds to
RFP/RFI/RFQs and participates in the bids and proposals process.
Schedules and completes the hand-off of customer support to the
support team after completing implementations.Peraton is looking
for an on-site customer support Team Leaders to join our
Transportation Security Agency (TSA) delivery team. - This role
will supervise the Client Support teams in a specific TSA region. -
Staff will be responsible for deployment, maintenance, client
support. -Regional travel is required. In this role you will: -
This position is in Springfield, Va.
- Mentor junior staff
- Hire, train and equip site support teams
- Create and build images; update, maintain, and secure
enterprise endpoints; and develop non-standard workstation images
for standalone machines.
- Ensure timely service and resolution of service requests and
incidents in accordance with the policy.
- Ensure all service requests and issues are tracked and
documented within the ticketing system
- Utilize automation systems (e.g., Service Now, Systems Center
Configuration Manager (SCCM)/Windows Server Update Services (WSUS))
to develop, test, and deploy software packages, security updates,
and OS for mass desktop software installations.
- Identify problematic trends and patterns and recommend
- US Citizen
- Ability to get DOI EOD (clearance)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
related field (6+ years) or equivalent experience may be
substituted in lieu of degree.
- Experience with Cytrix VDI in a VMware, Solaris, Linux, Windows
- Experience with Windows desktop design, implementation,
monitoring and support.
- Experience with desktop automation, patching and deployment
- Windows environments.
- Experience with Cytrix VDI and thick client builds.Desired
- Experience with automated testing
- Knowledge of Security Development Operations (SecDevOps) -
- Experience supporting the TSA, DHS or Federal delivery
operationsPeraton OverviewPeraton drives missions of consequence
spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the
galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and
transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and
highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies
that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued
partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence,
space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local
markets. Every day, our employees do the cant be done, solving the
most daunting challenges facing our customers.Salary RangeSalary
Minimum: $60,000 Salary Mid: $120,000 Salary Maximum: $150,000 The
estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this
position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation
package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses,
short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In
addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.An
Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: Peraton, Washington DC , Field Service Engineering Supervisor, Engineering , Springfield, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!