REMOTE Senior Backend Java Engineer
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Location: Remote
Salary: $130K-$150K Base + 401K, Benefits, Equity
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a mature company that
has been around for nearly 2 decades committed to developing
sustainable solutions at the forefront of digital advertising
ranging from Fortune 2000 brands to small and mid-sized
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Mature company with a sophisticated tech stack and major
- Competitive salary, bonus, equity structure and benefits
What You Will Be Doing
You will be building the automation framework, tools and scripts
for various internal systems and applications.
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of Java experience managing software deployments
- Experience with all phases of software testing including test
planning, functional and regression testing
- Experience in stress testing APIs using tools like JMeter, The
- Experience testing all layers of a web application, including
front-end, service layer, and back-end testing
- Experience with CI tools like Jenkins
- Proven technical skills in test automation and frameworks:
Selenium (Java), TestNG, Protractor, Cucumber, JS
- Ability to work within Linux environments
- Experience working with database technologies, such as MySQL
- Background in issue tracking/documentation software (e.g.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or
What's In It for You
So, if you are a Backend Java expert with with the required skill
sets, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Adam Green
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AG16-1692908 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Adam Green - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Washington DC , REMOTE Senior Backend Java Engineer, Engineering , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!