WashingtonRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Washington DC jobs

Lead/Senior Front-End Engineer -REMOTE

Company: Cybercoders
Location: Washington
Posted on: January 16, 2022

Job Description:

If you are a Lead/Senior Front-End Engineer with experience in JavaScript, TypeScript, CSS and Webpack, please read on!

Located in Austin, Texas, we specialize in providing our video streaming platform to clients looking to provide real life experiences to their vendors! Our methodology behind our platform is to customize experiences to enable people to communicate in real time. Our parent company has been in business for over 20 years, but we are a subsidiary of our parent company and have been in motion for 3 years. We are continuing to grow and expand our team and are looking for candidate who enjoy a collaborative working environment.

We are looking for a Lead/Senior Front-End Engineer who is going to have strong background working with JavaScript, TypeScript, CSS and Webpack. You will be the lead/manager of 3 other SME's and all work collaboratively in a team environment! 75% of this role will be leading, coding, and having discussions about code, while the other 25% will be customer-facing. You will be working cross-functionally within different teams, and different stakeholders throughout our organization!

-Prefer someone in Austin, Texas, but open to 100% REMOTE!-

What You Will Be Doing

  • Working collaboratively in a team environment
  • Utilizing front-end/SDK libraries
  • Mentor/Lead a team
    What You Need for this Position
    • TypeScript
    • JavaScript
    • SDK
    • HTML
    • CSS
    • Lead/Mentorship experience
      So, if you are a Lead/Senior Front-End Engineer with experience in JavaScript, TypeScript, CSS and Webpack, please apply today!

      Email Your Resume In Word To

      Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:

      • Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : LM3-1643965 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
        Lauren Tabata - Associate Manager - CyberCoders

        Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.

        CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer

        All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.

        Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.by Jobble

Keywords: Cybercoders, Washington DC , Lead/Senior Front-End Engineer -REMOTE, Engineering , Washington, DC

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category

Log In or Create An Account