IA Engineer Staff
Company: Telos Corporation
Posted on: November 23, 2020
The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos
Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our
company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of
our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in
information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise
messaging, and identity management.
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos
offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include
generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition
reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great
This position is to perform Information Assurance activities in
support of the Xacta IA Manager Application suite. The candidate
will be responsible for supporting government clients in
application administration, configuring, deploying, or
troubleshooting a large enterprise deployment of Xacta IA Manager
and implementation with dependent systems and processes. The
candidate will be required to apply domain knowledge and
collaborate with team leads and clients to translate functional
needs into technical security solutions appropriately. The
candidate will have the opportunity to interface with Security
Authorization practitioners including the Authorizing Official,
Information System Security Officers, System Owners and Engineers
to assist with the development of the Security Authorization
This position will be based in Washington, DC.
- Learn and become familiar with the Xacta IA Manager Software
- Interact daily in person, via email and phone conversations
with a large user base to provide user support to government Xacta
IA Manager software users.
- Develop and maintain a communication plan to outreach to
- Document, track and report on the scope of the user support
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operational
performance, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and
jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Integration and configuration management of the Xacta IA
Manager Product Suite.
- Develop workflow templates to align with customer specific
business processes and practices.
- Perform other administrative and support functions as
- Develop and execute database stored procedures and queries as
appropriate to meet customer requirements.
- Complete assignments with independent thought and action within
the scope of specific assignments.
- Work cooperatively with other Telos Corporation and Telos
Identity Management employees, government agencies and other
- Current TS Clearance.
- Bachelors Degree or the equivalent combination of education,
professional training or work experience (6 years).
- 2+ years of relative job experience to include the
- Experience with IT, computer science, or information security
in a professional environment.
- Experience with Configuration Management, SSL management, and
IT systems administration are required.
- Experience in troubleshooting and root cause analysis of
complex technical issues.
- Experience in diagraming and developing workflows through
Business Process Engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to work tasks autonomously.
- Demonstrated ability to work with staff located in
geographically disparate areas.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability
to interact with people at all levels are required.
- A professional attitude regarding attention to detail and
customer service and excellent organizational skills are
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail with an emphasis on
high quality of deliverables.
- DoD 8570 DoD IA Workforce Certification a plus.
Python, or Apache Velocity a plus.
- Experience with querying Database Management Systems such as
Oracle, PostgreSQL, or MSSQL a plus.
- The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to
access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship.
Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing
on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment.
Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore,
any employment with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation
from the Social Security Administration (SSA) and/or the Department
of Homeland Security (DHS) of your authorization to work in the
Telos offers excellent compensation packages including salary
commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for
today and the future.
Telos and its subsidiaries are an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer encouraging women, minorities, individuals
with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
Keywords: Telos Corporation, Washington DC , IA Engineer Staff, Engineering , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!