Field Applications Engineer
Company: Arrow Electronics
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Position:Field Applications EngineerJob Description:What You ll
- Partner with the sales team across pre-and post-sales
activities, providing technical support and consulting to promote
- Attend supplier trainings in person and via conference
- Manage supplier and customer expectations by building and
developing relationships, keeping stakeholders up-to-date on
activities, plans, and progressing towards initiatives.
- Identify key relationships amongst decision makers within
suppliers and customers.
- Attend and actively participate in strategic branch meetings
and Quarterly Business Review meeting
- Organize engineering customer eventsWhat We Are Looking
- Bachelor s degree, major Electronic Engineering, Computer
Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 experience as application or R&D or design role
in electronics industry
- Below Experience is preferred.
- Wireless: such as BLE, Sub-1GHz, LoRa, WiFi,.
- MPU/MCU: such as ARM Cortex-M core or Cortex-A core.
- Other experience such as sensor, power or analog will be a
plus.What s In It For YouAt Arrow, we recognize that financial
rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job.
That s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including
various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 5-Day Work Week
- Growth Opportunities
- On-site Caf with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- And more!About ArrowArrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an
award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine s Most
Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000
leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019
sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that
improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the
entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage
forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology
accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at .Our
strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as
Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to
bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical
technologies to make it happen. Learn more at .For more job
opportunities, please visit Location:CN-Shanghai, China (BM
Intercontinental BC)Time Type:Full timeJob Category:Sales
Associated topics: algorithm, c c++, develop, devops, java, matlab,
programming, python, sde, software developer
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Washington DC , Field Applications Engineer, Engineering , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!