Teacher - Small Group Intervention
Company: Catapult Learning
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, provides
evidence-based intervention, specialized services and professional
learning solutions for public and non-public K-12 schools. Catapult
Learning teachers help students achieve their highest
We are seeking multiple DC certified teachers for full or part time
work in DC Non-Public and private elementary schools. Flexible
teaching positions available.
Catapult Learning provides all classroom and instructional
materials as well prepared lesson plans and paid training.
Continued instructional and leadership support for all employees is
also provided.Essential duties and responsibilities include the
- Attends training sessions, passes content assessment, and
delivers designated instructional models and strategies in
readiness, reading, mathematics, and/or writing skills to eligible
students through utilization of Company-designed materials and
- Develops and maintains individualized skill-appropriate lesson
- Ensures supervision of students at all times, including
escorting students safely to and from Company classroom or to
- Establishes and maintains student forms and files as required
by Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Attends and documents conferences/meetings/trainings with
Company Supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents as
required by the Company, local, state, and/or federal
- Maintains inventory of educational materials and supplies.
- Other duties may be assigned.EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/REQUIREMENTS
- Requires a bachelor's degree at minimum.
- Valid DC teaching certificate, as required by contract.
- Teaching experience preferred.
- Must understand that all children can learn. Must demonstrate
positive and enthusiastic attitude towards internal and external
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
As a condition of employment, staff will be required to be either
fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or produce a weekly negative
Covid-19 test result.Catapult Learning is committed to creating a
diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We encourage
candidates who reflect the diversity of our student population to
Keywords: Catapult Learning, Washington DC , Teacher - Small Group Intervention, Education / Teaching , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!