Company: Love and Care Child Development Center
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Create, manage and participate in a variety of learning
environments and activities that provide opportunities for students
to develop to their fullest potential and achieve their learning
- Create and deliver lesson plans, implement Creative Curriculum
Teaching Strategies and assess developmental needs of students thru
assessments and observations.
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment for infants and
- Communicate positively with students, parents and staff.
- Participate collaboratively and professionally with other
teachers and staff to promote the general well-being of the school,
and collective/individual interest of its staff and student
body.ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors/Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education. May
also be enrolled in AA program with minimum of 26 credits in ECE
coursework. May also have CDA with 3 years of teaching
- Meets minimum preparation and experience required for
certification as an Early Childhood Education Teacher. Complies
with all state education and licensing standards, and maintains
validation of credentials for the position (i.e. professional
- Previous 3 years experience as an Early Childhood Education
Teacher, in a licensed preschool or early development center.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Spanish or other foreign language is preferredExpected Start
Date: 10/4/2021Job Type: Full-timePay: $16.00 - $19.50 per
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistanceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridaySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonusEducation:
- Associate (Preferred)License/Certification:
- associates degree or higher (Preferred)
- Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred)Work
Location: One location
Keywords: Love and Care Child Development Center, Washington DC , Lead Teacher, Education / Teaching , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!