Sr. CAD Technician
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Prepares means and methods drawings on the construction
methods, sequence of works, temporary works, formwork definition as
well as lifting operations and logistic issues, including
scaffolding and accesses.
- Meet MTS, subcontractors, and external stakeholders'
- Work closely with other engineers, MTS construction operations,
- Integrate quality and safety measurements and mitigate risks in
the execution methods and sequence drawings
- Circulate the drawings to the design or construction team for
their further review and upon review, integrate the received
comments through issuance of reviewed drawings
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Associate degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as Draftsman/CAD Designer in the
construction industry and in infrastructure works (transit,
roadway, bridge, tunnel, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years' experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience in infrastructure 3D Modeling such as: buildings,
shop drawing coordination, alignment and profile design, roadway
modeling, DTM modeling, drainage, cross sections and quantity
- Experience with Microstation GEOPAK SS4 or Inroads.
- Knowledge or experience in BIM software, such as Revit,
Navisworks or Synchro.
Keywords: Dragados, Washington DC , Sr. CAD Technician, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Riverdale, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...