Posted on: November 22, 2021
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Top Secret SCI w/Polygraph
Parsons is sourcing candidates for a project within the Department
of Defense to provide a Graphic Artist. The Graphic Artist provides
desktop publishing and graphic design to support international
agreement activities between NGA and our foreign partners.
- Contractor shall provide graphic design services in development
of presentations, documents, speeches, electronic media, and video
development. Media will include PowerPoint presentations,
multimedia, exhibits, and conference materials.
- Contractor shall provide products that include but are not
limited to posters, displays, and videos of a professional quality
to support meetings, industry days, and conferences.
- Contractor shall work with NGA Research and the NGA Office of
Corporate Communications (OCC) on external products including
information on NGA Research's websites.
- Experience taking customer ideas and synthesizing a graphical
design that meets their intent and vision with limited direction,
and providing overall graphic design services for presentations,
documents, speeches, logos, electronic media, and video
- Ability to coordinate and develop a working relationship with
other agency corporate graphic offices.
- Familiarly with products, such as PowerPoint presentation,
multimedia, exhibits, and conference materials, and agency
messaging and branding requirements and other posted standards on
quality, format, and style.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related discipline, or
10 years of experience of graphic design.
- Applies methods across multiple disciplines of to address
problems of a critical nature.
- 15 years of experience and Advanced Degree (Masters/PhD).
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a
The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved
accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or
Keywords: OGSystems, Washington DC , Graphic Artist, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Springfield, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!