Company: CRA International, Inc.
Location: Washington, D.C.
Posted on: July 18, 2018
Duties: Conduct research, prepare reports, or formulate plans to address
economic questions related to antitrust and competition law and policy.
Analyze economic and statistical data using micro-economic models and
econometric methods. Communicate results and conclusions to non-
economists through written and oral reports. Manage junior staff in the
context of project work.
• Actively contribute to client engagements by conducting economic and
econometric analyses, including economic modeling using market and
financial data and econometric analysis using client sales and financial
data as well as industry data from third parties.
• Provide thought leadership in developing economic and econometric
approaches, processing and interpreting data, organizing and presenting
results and conclusions.
• Plan, organize and manage team efforts to process data, conduct
economic and econometric analyses and develop client deliverables,
integrating multiple complex work streams.
• Oversee and guide junior consultants, managing and reviewing their
analyses, outlining tasks and methodologies, and providing feedback on
• Manage the development and preparation of client-ready deliverables.
• Assist in maintaining client relationships and communicate effectively
with clients to build trust and understanding in our analytics.
• Assist in recruiting and mentoring junior staff.
• Contribute to business development efforts and draft client proposals
with other managerial staff.
Education and Experience:
PhD in Economics (or foreign education equivalent),
Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience in antitrust
economic consulting conducting economic and econometric analyses
including at least 2 years of experience leading project teams in
conducting economic antitrust analysis.
· Demonstrated expertise researching and studying industry-specific data
and institutional factors using multiple sources of information to
acquire fact-based knowledge of the industry under consideration and
related economic issues.
· Demonstrated expertise developing or applying microeconomic models
relevant to industrial organization, antitrust policy or merger
analysis, and studying the theoretical properties of the models using
calculus, or using Mathematica or similar software.
· Demonstrated expertise performing a wide range of statistical and
econometric analyses using Stata, SAS or similar software to analyze
large datasets and estimate economic and econometric models relevant to
industrial organization, antitrust issues or merger analysis.
· Demonstrated experience as a research assistant or teaching assistant
in statistics, econometrics or applied microeconomics.
· Demonstrated experience as a presenter at conferences, workshops or
· Experience may be gained during a Ph.D. program.
Submit resume to email@example.com, and list Job Code 000186 in Subject
Keywords: CRA International, Inc., Washington DC , Senior Associate, Consulting , Washington, D.C., DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!