Company: Society of American Military Engineers
Posted on: November 11, 2018
The Marketing Coordinator will be a vital member of the team by helping support the Marketing team strategy. This position will assist in executing SAME's marketing plan, preparing materials, and promotional components for SAME products and services, such as but not limited to events, individual and sustaining memberships, the job center, and The Military Engineer magazine. Additional marketing-related support may include the management of event microsites; posting content for the SAME website; help manage SAME social media; and work with the membership team on various retention campaigns.
- Support marketing campaigns to achieve participation, engagement and revenue goals for events, membership, and other products and services.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the management of marketing calendars, strategies and priorities.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to use marketing analytics to understand campaign results and refine efforts.
- Assist in the deployment of marketing materials such as promotional emails, advertising copy, exhibits and displays, marketing kit text and handout materials to better market SAME products and services.
- Help disseminate marketing emails and send to targeted audiences via online email services. Maintain various email lists.
- Pull mail lists and other data inquiries for projects.
- Help manage social media presence on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube for certain SAME products and services developing content and responding to incoming messages and posts, and coordinate this presence with other social media campaigns happening in conjunction.
- Implement tactics of digital advertising campaigns, including remarketing, social media, and online display advertising for all areas of the society.
- Assist with surveys on event attendance, membership and readership via online survey service; track results and submit summary of data.
- Assist in a schedule of communications outreach and marketing efforts to include project, due dates, audience, delivery method and actual date disseminated or launched.
- Work with Director, Manager, Editor and Graphic Designer as it relates to supporting the production of event-related materials, such as design-related look and feel for each event and supporting materials such as print ads, social media ads, and printed programs.
- In coordination with the Foundation leadership, assist in the development of Foundation collateral and fundraising campaign materials and strategy.
- Support the management of event microsites including.
- Monitor current trends in social media, advertising, and other digital marketing avenues to implement best practices and maintain the organization's competitive edge.
Keywords: Society of American Military Engineers, Washington DC , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Alexandria, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!