Social Media Specialist
Posted on: July 14, 2018
Job DescriptionThis HireStrategy client is a seeking a Social Media Specialist. This ideal candidate will have a proven track record within marketing, communications and/or web design.The Social Media Specialist will be part of the Marketing & Communications office. The specialist will be the primary point-person to manage the daily activities of the corporate social media channels, including: drafting, editing and posting messages as well as managing the overall schedule. The right person will be equal parts creative and data-driven and be energized by collaborating and continuously learning.Responsibilities include:• Write, edit, and publish content promotions across social channels including, but not limited to, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.• Day-to-day maintenance and governance of social media calendar.• Collaborate with creative services on design.• Listen to, research, monitor and escalate relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, influencers and/or industry.• Support customer service needs with ongoing community management• Partner closely with cross-functional teams, including creative, web, PR, employee communications and business unit marketing groups.• Provide social media expertise, best practices and industry information to stakeholders.• Analyze and report on effectiveness of social media marketing efforts and provide recommendations on how to continuously improve.• Manage agency partnership in an annual campaign, including editing posts, providing guidance on creative and topics, publishing posts, and pulling data for final reporting.• Maintain brand voice and visual brand identity through governance and adherence to social guidelines.• Manage social media publishing tool through maintenance activities, support, training and governance.• Manage listening tool through dashboard/report creation, maintenance, support, training and governance.• Overall maintenance of corporate social media channels (visual and verbal representation). Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, PR, English, or related field
- 2-4 years’ experience in marketing
- Superior marketing communications / social media skills-solid understanding of how to program social media channels
- Excellent writing and copyediting
- Experience in a corporate environment
- Strong ability to gather and understand metrics to analyze results Company DescriptionHireStrategy is a full-service professional staffing firm providing contract, direct hire and executive search solutions for employers in the Washington DC area. Our diverse client base represents a wide range of industries, including technology and media, financial services, professional services, energy & green technology, federal services, education and non-profit organizations. Our recruiters specialize in providing candidates with personalized career management advice and placement services in the Technology, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Recruiting & HR and Administrative fields. HireStrategy has been ranked the No. 1 staffing firm in the Washington DC area, honored by Inc. magazine as one of the 500 fastest-growing firms in the country and named a "Future 50" firm by Washington SmartCEO magazine. We've also been recognized as a "Great Place to Work" by the Washington Business Journal, as well as a "Best Place to Work" by Washingtonian magazine. Our executives are recognized thought leaders in their fields, regularly contributing their insights on economic, employment and workplace issues to the Washington Post, USA Today, the Washington Business Journal, the Wall Street Journal and major broadcast and cable television networks, including NBC, CNN and PBS.
Keywords: HireStrategy, Washington DC, Social Media Specialist, Advertising, Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!