Marketing Coordinator - Mid Atlantic
Company: Hornblower - City Experiences
Posted on: February 12, 2024
City Experiences is seeking a Marketing Coordinator for our City
Cruises operation for the Mid Atlantic Region.
The position is based in our DC office and covers the Mid-Atlantic
regions ports (Washington, DC - Baltimore, MD - Alexandria &
Norfolk, VA) and is expected to work in the office 5 days.
This person will be adaptable, dynamic, and embody City
Experiences' RESPECT Service System.
About the Opportunity:
The successful Marketing Coordinator will have a strong history of
assisting in marketing and creative projects, as you will be
working closely with the Regional Marketing Director and
collaborating with marketing, sales, and business development
teams. Should also possess a wide-ranging understanding of
marketing concepts and tactics to contribute effectively to the
company's marketing plan and offerings.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support Regional Marketing Director on local execution of
annual marketing plans, promotions, and communications to drive
sales for Northeast cruise products.
- Support local sales team by understanding marketing needs for
upcoming tradeshows or client meetings and provide relevant up to
date branded marketing materials.
- Coordinate day to day on-site activities related to grassroot
promotions, street team, promotional events, partner promotions,
guest engagement and loyalty marketing efforts.
- Assist in designing, printing, ordering, and relocating
marketing collateral and promotional items as needed across ports
in the region. Includes going around from port to port and swapping
out marketing materials and setting up displays onboard boats.
- Work closely with local Ticket Booth Supervisors in keeping
ticket booth display materials up to date, informing of pertinent
marketing details and collaborating on port marketing
- Work closely with Public Cruise Manager to make sure all
on-site directional signage is kept up to date.
- On-site promotion coordination and event attendance such as
showcases, captain's tables, tradeshows, publicity events,
- Off-site attendance at community, networking, or industry
events, along with RDOM, to represent City Cruises.
- Support concierge program and contribute towards program growth
by finding new contacts and conducting timely communication with
contacts interested in working with City Cruises. Includes
maintaining relationships with current contacts, reporting,
presenting on program progress and going around to visit contacts
at hotel establishments.
- Oversee local website, continually monitoring for content
modifications or updates needed and work closely with Marketing
Director and web team to request and implement changes as
- Conduct regular sweeps of partner websites to ensure accuracy
and provide updated Information.
- Assist with production of marketing materials including
drafting graphic design requests, updating PDFs, delivering
completed marketing assets.
- Organize and maintain local content library of photos, videos,
and sales documents.
- In conjunction with PR team, maintain online event listings and
proactively pursue new listing opportunities.
- Assist with promotional offer setup including drafting
promotional offer request forms, tracking results, and preparing
- Support Marketing Director and PR team with growing Social
Influencer program and gathering onboard video content
- Marketing budget tracking and invoice reconciliation.
- Assist with creating and maintaining business partner and
vendor contact databases.
- Participation in a variety of related meetings.
- Additional job duties assigned. Requirements &
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related field
- Required to work in the office 5 days per week.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of design platforms, Microsoft Office,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- A critical thinker and problem solver
- Ability to work under pressure and motivation to succeed in a
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal teams
- Time, project management and multitasking skills with the
ability to prioritize tasks About Us:
City Experiences' passion is to provide amazing experiences on land
and water. Our 40-year success through organic growth and
acquisitions has resulted in a portfolio of over 25+ brands that
welcome upwards of 30 million guests/riders annually. If you're an
enthusiastic team player who thrives in an environment where
communication, creativity, and cooperation are encouraged, this may
just be the opportunity for you.
The RESPECT Service System embodies City Experiences' mission,
vision, values and operating principles. By creating a company
culture that puts RESPECT at its core, we believe it will drive us
to achieve our goal of becoming a Global Experiences and
The Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and
harassment against any applicants or employees based upon their
race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, mental or physical
disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics
prohibited by applicable law.
Additionally, we encourage all qualified applicants including those
with past arrest or conviction records to apply. The Company
participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
We encourage qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
records to apply.PandoLogic. Keywords: Marketing Specialist,
Location: WASHINGTON, DC - 20251
Keywords: Hornblower - City Experiences, Washington DC , Marketing Coordinator - Mid Atlantic, Advertising , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!