Posted on: November 20, 2023
NATURE AND SCOPE OF JOB -`
The Marketing Coordinator develops and implements the Company's
advertising, marketing, and communications programs regarding its
different operating opportunities, to build brand awareness,
increase sales and ensure clear communications regarding a variety
Monday - Friday 9 am-6 pm
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities, that
include print, broadcast, and online content (where
- Create branded advertising campaigns and support the various
teams and Company brands by coordinating and collating
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and
long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements
for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Implement and maintain a marketing strategy in sync with the
company's vision and mission.
- Set up tracking systems for marketing campaigns, consumer
trends, and online activities.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring
- Maintain a directory and inventory of marketing materials,
ensure all resources are current and accurate and coordinate the
creation of new materials as needed.
- Further knowledge and education regularly through workshops,
research, and seminars, and share best practices, and local
marketing ideas and tactics with the team.
- Any other duties assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree/diploma in Marketing or relevant field.
- 2 years' experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools.
- Experience with research methods using data analytics
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics, and
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content
Management System software.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Protect company and customer information by company policies
and procedures. -
- Develop and manage internal communication systems.
- The ability to network across various leadership and
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Details oriented
- Organizational skills
- The ability to work independently
Keywords: Expressinternationalinc, Washington DC , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!