Pr & Communications Lead
Company: Everi Pty
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Our Client is after a communication/PR leader with media
relations experience. Your new companyAn established not-for-profit
organisation based in Perth that is responsible for coordinating
most of the state's annual celebrations to help preserve and
promote WA's heritage, culture and community spirit. Your new
roleThe position's purpose is to develop and implement
Communication and PR strategies that will strengthen the
organisation's brands. This will be achieved by developing and
managing effective integrated Communication and PR campaigns to
drive attendance to the major events, develop and manage internal
and external communications, and promote the venue as an events
venue for agricultural and non-agricultural activities.
- Work closely with the leadership group to develop and implement
integrated Communication and PR strategies and activities, to drive
attendance at events and increase the profile of the company's
brand, support the PRFA and increase the use of the venue for
events and functions.
- Work with business units, Commercial, Sections and PRFA, to
support their objectives and KPI's, by developing whole of business
integrated Communication & PR strategies that align with the
Strategic Marketing objectives.
- Develop a distinctive Communications & PR strategy and plan to
promote events to key stakeholders and markets.
- Liaise closely with the Entertainment consultant to promote the
entertainment activities associated with various events
- Support the Marketing Executive to develop a specific social
and digital media strategy for the various brands and implement.
This includes assisting in the development of website(s) and social
- Support functions and associated activity pre and during events
and as required with specific third-party venue hire and for all
events and functions, where appropriate. Manage the Communications
& PR budget component of the overall Marketing & Communication
budget, including all necessary financial processing.
- Provide Communications & PR support to the Corporate
Partnerships Executive and Sponsors as required.
- Manage internal and external communication programs for the
re-development of Claremont Showground as required by the Strategic
- Write all media releases and support all sections with written
requirements including reports, newsletters and general What you'll
need to succeedEssential selection criteria:
- Proven experience in building and maintaining
- Demonstrated experience in working in a team environment
- Supervisory skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication including
- Strategic thinker
- Sound time management and planning ability
- Innovative thinking and creativity
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in administration, account management and reporting
Specific Job-related Experience
- Experience dealing with Media
- Event Media management and Media monitoring
- Writing Media Releases and Announcements
- Producing Annual Reports What you'll get in returnA competitive
salary and dynamic team that believes in fostering a culture of
innovation, committed to providing clients with exceptional service
and support.What you need to do nowTo apply for this exciting
opportunity, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call
or email Dayana Anas at email@example.com or (08) 92659103.
We value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a
role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage
people from diverse backgrounds to apply.#2794564
Keywords: Everi Pty, Washington DC , Pr & Communications Lead, Advertising , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!