Email Marketing Associate
Company: The Council of Ins Agents & Brokers
Posted on: November 19, 2023
At The Council, we look for thoughtful, motivated professionals
with an entrepreneurial spirit. We value diversity and inclusion,
and we hire individuals who can bring new ideas and unique
perspectives to our organization. We want you to show up as your
whole self each day and expect that you will have a role in shaping
The Council of the future. Our values come from the individuals who
do the work. Here's what you can expect from us:
- We believe our people are our most important asset.
- We have integrity and we never compromise on our values.
- We value excellence and we are willing to put in the work to
- We are entrepreneurial, creative thinkers - able to innovate
and adapt to our environment.
- We embrace curiosity and continuously pursue knowledge to share
with our members.
- We encourage individual thinking and bring those perspectives
together to better serve our community.
- We are strong and resilient. We never lose sight of who we are.
The Council is a dynamic, non-profit association located in the
urban hub of Penn Quarter, just steps away from the Navy/Archives
Metro station. Representing the top commercial brokerage firms and
agencies in the United States and around the world, The Council is
currently seeking an Email Marketing Associate to join our team and
help us create and execute effective email campaigns that promote
our brand, events, and resources to our members and prospects. The
ideal candidate is also well-versed in content marketing and has a
well-rounded understanding of marketing strategy including organic
optimization, paid advertising, and other digital marketing
- Plan, design, write, and send engaging email newsletters,
announcements, invitations, and other communications using Pardot
or other email marketing platforms.
- Develop and segment email distribution lists based on target
audience and campaign goals to ensure optimal deliverability, open
rates, click-through rates, and conversions.
- Monitor and analyze email campaign performance using analytics
tools and provide reports and recommendations for improvement.
- Conduct A/B testing and optimize email content, layout, subject
lines, and calls to action.
- Project management and producing email campaigns to engage and
convert our audience.
- Assist with developing email copy and content, producing
various email assets, and analyzing email campaign results.
- Assist with other digital marketing initiatives and requests on
an as-needed basis.
- Ensure compliance with email marketing best practices, industry
standards, and data protection regulations.
- Collaborate with other departments and stakeholders to align
email marketing strategies with organizational goals and
- Stay updated on the latest trends, developments, and
innovations in email marketing and digital media.
- Assist in strategic planning of digital communications for
- Lead audience segmentation strategy, personalizing and
automating email campaigns based on user content affinities and
- Analyze and report on email KPIs including deliverability, open
rates, click rates, conversion rates, and opt-out rate with a focus
on driving improvements to support business goals.
- Manage email marketing strategy and campaigns to nurture leads
and increase conversions.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to develop and
optimize campaign and triggered emails.
- Act as the in-house creative lead for ESP improvementsBasic
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with
attention to detail and accuracy.
- Creative, innovative, and strategic thinker, with an eye for
design and a passion for email marketing and digital media.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a
fast-paced environment, with multiple projects and deadlines.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry or association management
is a plus.
- Must be a detail-oriented, creative problem solver who enjoys
working in a collaborative environment.
- Possess strong ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a
team.Education: Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing,
advertising, or a related field. Experience: 3-5 years of
experience in email marketing or digital media. Computer Skills:
Proficiency in all MS Office applications, proficiency in Pardot is
necessary, prior experience with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred,
some experience working with WordPress and Google Analytics (GA4),
foundational understanding of SEO and SEM, previous use of SEMrush
and/or other similar tools is a plus. Physical Demands: Ability to
read, write, and review materials, along with the ability to fully
participate and interact in meetings.Travel: Infrequent overnight
travel required. PI82f49ab18252-31181-33076098
Keywords: The Council of Ins Agents & Brokers, Washington DC , Email Marketing Associate, Advertising , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!