Company: DMS International
Posted on: September 21, 2023
DMS International (DMS) is a professional services firm
headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, with work locations
throughout the continental United States. We prepare managers and
executives to lead their workforce through customized learning
solutions that drive the standards of an ever-changing world. We
build creative, unique, and engaging learning experiences for
commercial, civilian and defense organizations. Our high-caliber
talent, delivery methodology and innovative solutions contribute to
preparing a workforce that is ready for the future. You can join us
on this journey to bring efficiency and creativity to our
At DMS, we are the catalyst for effective workforce transformation.
To achieve this, we hire professionals who take pride in doing
quality work and who are excited about contributing to the
professional development of tomorrow's leaders.
DMS seeks candidates that possess and display the attributes that
reflect our Core Values of:
- Quality in delivering solutions
- Integrity in conduct
- Responsiveness to our customer's mission.
DMS International is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
DMS is seeking a Technical Writer to join our team. This position
is ultimately responsible for the technical integrity of work
performed and deliverables associated with the Technical Writer
area of responsibility.
- Prepare, review, revise, and maintain technical documents.
- Responsible for the technical documentation of a wide variety
of internal processes and productions activities to include work
instructions, standard operating procedures, production processes,
security handing procedures, and governance documents as well as
quality assurance activities and training materials.
- Work in a small team environment that also supports
configuration management activities and documentation oversight
- Perform quality assurance reviews to ensure deliverables
conform to program standards, meet Data Item Description (DID)
requirements, and address customer comments.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required;
Proficiency in MS Project and Access is a plus.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant IT-related fields
- On client site (Washington, DC area)
Keywords: DMS International, Washington DC , Technical Writer, Advertising , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!