Digital Media Planner (Open to Remote) - Moore Digital
Company: Moore Digital LLC
Posted on: September 24, 2022
About UsMoore Digital is a full-service digital agency providing
fundraising expertise to non-profits. Our team of experienced media
buyers, strategists, creative personnel, web developers, and
digital production experts work together to support our non-profit
partners in fulfilling their missions. Our team is motivated by the
successes that we realize on behalf of our clients.
Moore Digital is a Moore company, the largest direct marketing firm
in the country dedicated to the nonprofit, association, and
government sectors (https://wearemoore.com/). More about Moore
Digital can be found at https://mooredigital.com/.
SummaryThe Digital Media Planner is tasked with managing and
growing digital media initiatives for Moore Digital's nonprofit
clients. The position will be responsible for planning, developing,
and managing cross-channel paid digital media and conversion
programs featuring programmatic display and native, paid social and
paid search/PPC digital advertising, with a focus on donor
acquisition and revenue generation. The job requires hands-on
execution and management of paid digital campaigns.
- Plans, places, and manages digital campaigns-including
research, strategy, execution, analysis, and ongoing
- Uses a test and refines approach for clients with each plan
being smarter than the previous one.
- Collaborates with client teams including account managers,
project managers, digital strategists, and creative staff to
develop thoughtful solutions that achieve our clients' goals.
- Prepares and maintains media budgets and projections for
internal teams and clients.
- Maintains a high standard of quality control for clients
through accurate, timely and effective delivery of multi-channel
digital media campaigns.
- Analyzes and interprets campaign data daily/weekly to improve
performance and alert client and internal teams about potential
shortfalls and optimizations.
- Negotiates buys and maintains good relationships with media
- Stays up to date on new technologies to help identify
value-driven ideas for clients.
- Willing to continuously learn the skills necessary for personal
and team growth.
- Performs any and all other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience developing and managing digital media
campaigns, including at least two years of experience leading other
digital media team members.
- Proficiency with Campaign Manager, The Trade Desk (or similar
DSP), Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, and Google
- Some paid search (Google and Bing) and paid social (Facebook)
- Wide and deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape
with the ability to recommend appropriate tactics to generate
acquisition and revenue growth through programmatic media, paid
search and paid social media.
- Nonprofit experience is preferred; experience generating new
leads, customers and revenue is an absolute must.
- Experience with e-CRM or donation platforms such as Blackbaud
Convio/Luminate Online, Salsa, Classy, Engaging Networks highly
preferred. Some knowledge and experience with CMS a plus.
- Must work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and have a
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects; a resourceful
self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on
- Demonstrated attention to detail and strong organizational
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, as well
as Microsoft Teams.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; degree in marketing or
communications preferred, not required.
Our BenefitsTo help you stay energized, engaged, and inspired, we
offer a wide range of benefits including healthcare, support for
working parents and paid time off so you can relax, recharge and be
there for the people you care about.
Each full-time position at Moore Digital is eligible for our
comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical &
prescription, dental and vision insurance, employer paid Life, a
Health Savings Account plan, Flexible Spending Account plans for
health and dependent care, optional Short-term and Long-term
Disability coverage, and other voluntary benefit options. We offer
paid holidays, paid personal leave, paid volunteer leave, and paid
parental leave. Employees have the option to participate in a
company-sponsored 401(k) plan. Several benefit plans have
eligibility waiting periods.
Moore Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
status. Moore Digital is also committed to compliance with all fair
employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration
Keywords: Moore Digital LLC, Washington DC , Digital Media Planner (Open to Remote) - Moore Digital, Advertising , Lanham, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!