Marketing Specialist -Social Media/Digital Marketi
Company: Muller, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionTitle: Marketing Specialist –Social Media/Digital
MarketingType: Full time, ExemptLocation: Falls Church,
Virginia—remote flexibility offeredReports To: Marketing
ManagerVisit Us: https://www.mullerec.com/ Muller is a full-service
Site Work Contractor based in Northern Virginia. Our unique
technology and systems-driven approach has led us to become a
leading provider of sustainable civil construction services
throughout Maryland, Virginia, and DC.The best candidate for this
position will have more than two years of experience developing
marketing campaigns using an email marketing or marketing
automation system for a B2B business. They will have led the entire
campaign development process, including messaging development. The
Marketing Specialist will possess excellent verbal and written
skills. They will be well versed in creating blogs and content
marketing pieces, will consider themselves a decent graphic
designer and have experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, or
Illustrator.Disclaimer: The following description has been designed
to indicate the general nature and essential responsibilities of
work performed by employees within this classification. It is not a
comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required. Responsibilities:
- Work with marketing and business development teams to develop,
execute and monitor marketing and sales campaigns via CRM and
marketing automation platforms.
- Track, analyze, and report on campaign metrics to guide
improvements of future campaigns.
- Communicate and regularly collaborate with Business
Development, Recruiting, and Leadership teams.
- Edit, proof, and publish a variety of marketing and
sales-related content (web, digital, direct mail, etc.).
- Support the development and execution of social media campaigns
to drive website traffic and customer engagement. (LinkedIn,
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business).
- Collaborate closely with Marketing Manager to ensure alignment
and successful implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Help maintain company website and regularly publish updates as
- Aid in the development of compelling content that is targeted
to specific audiences and aligns with business goals
- Create and maintain content and editorial calendars
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to fulfill
marketing requests as needed.
- Other job-related duties as assigned. Requirements:Minimum
- Completion of a four-year undergraduate degree in marketing,
communications, business administration, or equivalent knowledge,
experience or skills.
- 2+ years' experience in B2B marketing, communications,
advertising, or related field
- Prior experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
system, Salesforce preferred
- Prior experience with Email Marketing or Marketing Automation
platform, Pardot preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Outlook, SharePoint, Teams).Top Requirements:
- 2+ years' experience in a marketing, business development,
communications, or similar role.
- 1+ years' experience working heavily with Customer Relationship
Management (CRM) system
- 1+ years' experience working with Email Marketing or Marketing
Automation platform Compensation:
- Competitive Salary + Yearly Bonus
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance plus additional voluntary
- 401K with company match
- Company phone, computer, Muller Inc is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of
Keywords: Muller, Inc., Washington DC , Marketing Specialist -Social Media/Digital Marketi, Advertising , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!