Demand Generation Strategist (Paid Social Media) (USA Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a
recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than
20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to
promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas
and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions,
publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by
Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin
Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea,
Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United
Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues
are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in
education. Come join us, and let's make change together.
As a member of our global digital marketing team, you will be
primarily responsible for the management and optimization of our
global social media campaigns (paid and organic) as well as other
paid marketing initiatives. -In addition, you will lead and execute
assigned digital marketing projects with cross-functional team
members.You will execute ABM (account based marketing) tactics to
engage target accounts, increase conversion rates, generate leads,
and accelerate pipeline velocity. - Partnering with the rest of the
demand generation, content strategy, SEO, and web strategy teams,
you will help to create a center of excellence model that will
advise our regional marketing and sales teams around the world.What
you will do:
Social Media Campaigns & Digital Marketing
- Create, run, and optimize global social media campaigns (paid
and organic) across LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, and
Facebook that drive awareness, engagement, MQLs, and contribution
to the sales pipeline
- Utilize advanced targeting strategies including custom
audiences, third-party data, suppression lists, lookalike
audiences, and more
- Manage a global calendar to schedule innovative content that
drives organic website traffic, engagement, followers, and other
top of the funnel demand generation goals
- Monitor and respond to inbound social engagement regarding our
products and thought leadership material
- Lead, collaborate, and execute assigned digital marketing
projects with cross-functional team members
Analyze & Experiment
- Analyze, create, and maintain dashboards for campaign
effectiveness, ROI metrics, and engagement
- Identify areas of improvement by performing ongoing A/B and
multivariate tests for ad copy, creative, and landing
- Share insights with regional marketing teams (EMEA, APAC,
LATAM, NOA) by supporting a center of excellence model
Account Based Marketing
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop effective
social media campaigns at each stage of the buying process for the
ICP (ideal customer profile)
- Advise regional marketing and sales teams on implementing ABM
best practices (one to one; one to few; one to many) that influence
pipeline velocity for targeted accounts
- Minimum of 4 years of B2B paid social advertising experience. -
Agency, B2C, and Account Based Marketing experience is a
- Proven experience with LinkedIn Ads, YouTube Ads, and Twitter
Ads required (additional platform experience is a plus) -
- Advanced knowledge and/or certification in Google
- Advanced knowledge and/or certification in Pardot
- Excellent writing, project management, budget management,
collaboration, and prioritization skills. - A team player.
- Desire to manage a junior member of the digital marketing team;
prior experience as a manager is a plus
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and
meaningfully improve learning outcomes. -
Our Values underpin everything we do.
- Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity
and improve learning outcomes by - putting educators and learners
at the center of everything we do.
- Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are
constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables
them to do so.
- Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin.
It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we
work with our customers and vendors.
- Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower
teammates to make decisions.
- One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate
effectively, and celebrate each other's successes.
- Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace
diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it's unrealistic for candidates to
fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. - We encourage you to
apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know
that skills evolve over time. If you're willing to learn and evolve
alongside us, join our team! - -
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have
equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. We
strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with
disabilities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community, regardless of age,
gender, religion, marital or veterans status.
Keywords: Turnitin, Washington DC , Demand Generation Strategist (Paid Social Media) (USA Remote), Advertising , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!