Company: Emergent BioSolutions
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Those who join Emergent BioSolutions feel a sense of ownership about their future. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, innovation and growth opportunities. Here, you will join passionate professionals who advance their scientific, technical and professional skills to develop products designed-to protect life.
I: Job Summary
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing general support tasks which may be highly confidential.
* General administration tasks, including, but not limited to: meeting coordination, travel arrangements, expense reports, credit card reconciliation, food orders, and boardroom bookings.
* Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail, including FedEx and in town couriers.
* Maintains general filing system.
* Assists with updating site SLT pages on Sharepoint.
* Provide support to Directors & Site.
Schedule Management & Travel
* Coordinates travel arrangements as required.
* Prepares expense reports as required.
Meeting and Event Coordination
* Assist will event and meeting coordination.
* Manages food orders for meetings.
* Prepares and ensures meeting spaces are ready for use.
* Manages boardroom bookings for the facility, source and coordinate external meeting space as required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by those in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, and other duties may be assigned.
III: Education, Experience & Skills
* Education: Associates degree in business or related field required. Combination of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
* Experience: Minimum of 2-4 years of executive experience required
Skills: Computer skills in Windows Platform, electronic file management, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Outlook, Visio, MS Project, SharePoint and the Internet.
IV: Pre Employment & Annual Requirements
Does the employee meet the education and experience requirements as outlined in the job description?
Yes No If no, please complete and attach the Gap Assessment Form.
VI: Additional Approvals: QA Site Head approval required on all job descriptions, Manager level or above, in QA, QC and Manufacturing.
Emergent BioSolutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Emergent BioSolutions does not accept non-solicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions approved agency list. Unsolicited resumes or candidate information submitted to Emergent BioSolutions by search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions approved agency list shall become the property of Emergent BioSolutions and if the candidate is subsequently hired by Emergent BioSolutions, Emergent BioSolutions shall not owe any fee to the submitting agency.
Keywords: Emergent BioSolutions, Washington DC , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Rockville, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!