Senior Executive Administrative Assistant_Ft. Belvoir, VA
Company: Sawdey solution Services
Location: Fort Belvoir
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., an ISO 9001 certified company, provides innovative strategic and technical planning, information technology, acquisition, integration, knowledge management, logistics and program management to the Federal Government... far exceeding customer expectations. Based in Dayton, Ohio since 2001, Sawdey Solution Services is a Woman Owned/Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business; certified by the Small Business Administration as a Small Disadvantaged Business.
We are seeking a Senior Executive Administrative Assistant to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) at Ft.
Please note: qualified candidates MUST have a Security Clearance of Top Secret/SCI with Special Background Investigation (SBI).
The will be required to update and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the contract location, collect and consolidate Monthly Status Report (MSR) inputs from all resources on contract and submit reports monthly, and will act as liaison between the company and the government customer.
Additional Responsibilities Include, but are not Limited To:
* Maintain the calendar; screen mail, visitors, and callers to determine needs and priorities; and the routing of same to appropriate staff or Division leadership for attention.
* Perform general office, administrative, personnel and receptionist functions.
* Maintain a tracking system to ensure follow-up of pending suspense s and will perform specialized complex clerical work, as well as, a wide variety of clerical services as directed.
* Track the status of all in-coming suspense items.
* Prepare correspondence IAW Army Regulation 25-50.
* Prepare all correspondence including flyers, slides and meeting agendas.
* Review, edit, revise, log, route, track, and update a variety of correspondence to include all OPORDs, FRAGORDs and WARNORDs File Maintenance:
* File documents, duplicate copies as required.
* Responsible for reviewing, organizing, managing and maintaining all Government historical research material.
* Responsible for maintaining acceptable and accurate inventory levels.
* Responsibilities also include classifying, labeling, and warehousing all inventories for future use along with communicating with all records center inventory levels and locations.
* In performance of this task order, shall Develop, maintain, and implement a Records Management Plan including Summary of Record Holdings and Transfers .
* Manage legacy Federal records (data created for Government use and delivered to, or falling under the legal control of the Government).
* Leave all Government owned data at the INSCOM Data Center Facility.
* Organize data records chronologically and develop word finding aid to locate documents in the future.
* Receive in-coming mail and distribute to the appropriate section or individual.
* Schedule conference rooms and notifications will be made to required attendees of a scheduled meeting.
* Assist in the setup and clean-up of the meeting space as required.
* Process and disseminate all awards and personnel evaluations for government civilians.
Time and Attendance:
* Input time and attendance records for civilian pay including personnel actions.
* Compile office supply requests from subordinate sections and maintain the status of supply orders.
* Make arrangements for conferences, travel, hotel, and rental car accommodations using the Defense Travel System.
The contractor shall review and assist unit personnel with travel requirements.
* Prepare and submit requests for country and area clearances.
* Prepare all travel orders using the Defense Travel System.
* Prepare all claim vouchers upon completion of travel.
The contractor shall maintain comprehensive travel files and must be familiar with and capable of assisting with resource management functions.
* Provide support for senior officials visits to INSCOM organizations civilian equivalent and above) but will also include officers of lesser rank holding equivalent status.
* Schedule DV itineraries, escorts, logistic support, billeting assistance and information as required.
* Ascertain each visitor s security clearance level and visit request with the appropriate Special Security Office (SSO), and coordinate classified and unclassified briefings as required.
* Plan, coordinate and support official visits, receptions, ceremonies and other related protocol support.
* Establish liaison with visitor Point of Contract (POC) upon receipt of visitor request.
* Schedule in Progress Review (s) (IPR) with the visited organization as necessary and a final IPR NLT than 48 hours prior to the visit.
* Coordinate with the Fort Gordon Director of Plans, Training Mobilization and Security (DPTMS) no later than (NLT) one (1) week prior to the visit for the appropriate General Officer/Senior Executive Service flag to be used and return of same flag to DPTMS after the same day at the conclusion of the visit.
* Confirm and reserve parking and access to necessary facilities as necessary with the visited unit.
* Provide reception support to include coordination with the appropriate unit to include scheduling, visitor parking, requesting appropriate unclassified/classified briefings and briefers with the visited INSCOM unit s staff.
* Coordinate on-installation transportation to accommodate visitors agendas.
* Coordinate the preparing agenda and read-ahead materials, draft briefing slides, scheduling audio/visual support, acquire and schedule briefing/conference room one (1) week in advance and schedule practice briefs as required by the visited Commander and Director G3 Cyber Support Detachment.
* Set up the briefing room/conference room NLT one (1) hour prior to the briefing, assuring the audio/visual equipment functions properly, put name placards in place and distribute acquired briefing materials to be used as handouts.
* Maintain a briefing sign-in log and assist in clean-up of the meeting area as required.
* Coordinate with the facility cleaning crew to ensure the hallway to the conference/briefing room is clean and uncluttered the day of the briefing.
Three (3) years DoD Administrative experience highly preferred.
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
* Must be able to effectively communicate with customer and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract.
Top Secret/SCI clearance required.
This position supports a US Government Contract whose terms require Sawdey Solution Services to staff it only with US Citizens.
Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., an ISO 9001 certified company, provides innovative strategic
and technical planning, information technology, acquisition, integration, knowledge management,
logistics and program management to the Federal Government... far exceeding customer
expectations. Based in Dayton, Ohio since 2001, Sawdey Solution Services is a Woman
Owned/Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business; certified by the Small Business
Administration as a Small Disadvantaged Business.
We are seeking a to support the U.S. Army Intelligence
and Security Command (INSCOM) at Ft. Belvoir, VA.
Sawdey Solution Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, or veteran status.
Keywords: Sawdey solution Services, Washington DC , Senior Executive Administrative Assistant_Ft. Belvoir, VA, Administration, Clerical , Fort Belvoir, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!