Company: Goodwin House
Location: Falls Church
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionGoodwin House Inc. is a 2021 Top Workplace in the
D.C. region, according to The Washington Post! Join our work family
that represent nearly 70 countries and make connections that last a
lifetime!What Makes Us Awesome!At Goodwin House, we feel deeply
connected to our work. We create meaningful relationships and have
opportunities to grow our skills. We come from all around the world
yet share the following qualities (that we hope you share,
- Compassion that is rooted in a love of people
- Ambition to make a difference in the lives of others
- Desire to be a part of a mission-driven teamAbout the Position
We are currently seeking a candidate who is available to work with
flexible hours.The Receptionist position is primarily responsible
for providing a variety of receptionist activities in serving
residents, visitors, and others that include managing and
monitoring security systems within the community, as well as
responding to security issues. The receptionist is expected to take
an active and decisive role to ensure that sign in procedures are
followed, camera views are properly monitored, lock outs and
keyless lock system alarms are handled immediately, and that people
attempting to enter the building at entry points equipped with
cameras and buzzers are properly identified before entry is
allowed. Additional duties include routing calls and use of
computer programs for billing and scheduling, and collects resident
payments; receive packages, and other deliveries.Job Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Minimum of two years experience in public relations, customer
service, or related area required.
- Must have computer skills in word processing.
- Must be able to deal tactfully, effectively and with compassion
with all people.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Must use discretion and independent judgment when performing
job duties.A sampling of our many benefits:At Goodwin House, our
employees have a great benefits package worth up to a 10,000 year!
- Health/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Financial assistance with U.S. Citizenship application
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan
- Fitness Center
- Free MealsAbout Goodwin HouseGoodwin House Inc. has been
uplifting the lives of older adults and those who care for them
since 1967. Based in Northern Virginia, we are a mission-driven,
not-for-profit organization, committed to exceptional service and
personalized care. Our family of services includes two senior
living communities, an innovative continuing care at home program,
health care services, hospice, home health services, rehabilitation
therapy and the Goodwin House Foundation.
Keywords: Goodwin House, Washington DC , Receptionist On-call, Administration, Clerical , Falls Church, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!