Executive Administrative Assistant
Company: Circuit Media
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCircuit Media is searching for an Executive
Administrative Assistant to join the Bureau of Land Management
(BLM). The primary purpose of the position is to serve as an
executive assistant and confidential secretary to BLM executive
staff. This position manages privileged communications and
routinely performs other duties highly confidential in nature. The
ideal candidate will perform a variety of clerical and
administrative duties that are necessary to run an organization
efficiently. They will use computer software to carry out duties,
and manage calendars and documents. This position may also use
videoconferencing, fax, and other office equipment. They will
provide high-level administrative support for an office and for top
executives of an organization. They often handle more complex
responsibilities, such as reviewing incoming documents and working
with high level officials.The JOB DUTIES will cover general office
administration for executives and can include, but are not limited
to, the following:
- Prepare or help prepare the Deputy Director (s) travel
documents (authorizations and vouchers) in the automated travel
- Assist travelers with travel arrangements, resolves complex
travel issues, and reviews travel records to ensure they are
- Provides general information concerning office operations to
the public both orally and in writing. Contacts may occur through
telephone, email, and in person.
- Respond to inquiries directly or refer individuals to the
appropriate staff member.
- Payroll Entry and/or validate time and attendance records in
the automated payroll system.
- Resolve complex timekeeping issues and review time and
attendance records to ensure they are coded properly.
- Prepare, edit, and finalize correspondence for the Director's
- Disseminate correspondence and track and maintain records
(manual and/or electronic) on issued correspondence.
- Ensures that briefing materials, Instruction Memorandums and
Information Bulletins are properly distributed to the appropriate
- Coordinate and/or schedule trainings, meetings, and other
events for staff, and maintain training records for office.
- Provide assistance in the completion of records reviews,
inventories, and dispositions in accordance with records
- Process daily incoming and out-going mail, including material
- Maintain and monitor inventory and usage of official
- Review forms to determine if they are up to date and still
- Ensure adequate supplies are available and dispose of obsolete
or outdated forms.
- Maintain the central filing systemThe POSITION REQUIREMENTS are
identified by considerable specialized training and experience;
comprehensive and complex subject matter knowledge; and a high
degree of independent judgment.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an administrative role
- Ability to work independently
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skillsCircuit Media looks for
creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and
expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by
Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch and SHRM - check out our social
responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com.Circuit Media
is an equal opportunity employer and a HIRE Vets awardee. Please
submit your resume and complete all assessments requested. We look
forward to hearing from you.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Circuit Media, Washington DC , Executive Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!