IT Administrative Coordinator
Company: Staffing Now
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages new IT equipment inventory, working independently to
unbox, inspect, inventory, and prepare equipment for delivery to
the appropriate location for deployment.
- Under the guidance of the Computer Systems Manager, configures
and installs new or replacement PCs, laptops, network printers, and
- Accesses and utilizes Asset Management processes to ensure all
IT equipment is registered correctly and managed properly.
- Produces and accurately updates online records of accountable
property, working closely with management to ready IT equipment for
deployment in a timely manner.
- Monitors and responds quickly and effectively to requests
received through the IT ticketing system by following established
routing and workflow procedures.
- Provides technical assistance and support for incoming queries
and issues related to computer systems, software, and
- .Elevate complex issues/problems to appropriate resources,
including third-party vendors Track progress, and follow up as
required to ensure timely resolution.
- Assist with Maintaining IT supplies and inventory (toners,
peripherals, etc.---).Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma and minimum of 6-12 months in data-related
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- .Self-starter and proactive in completing tasks in a timely
fashion and able to work on several assignments concurrently.
Ability to work well independently and as a member of a highly
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 applications,
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work effectively
with staff at all levels within the organization, and ability to
interact with students in a professional, friendly and helpful
- Strong aptitude for and interest in learning new
- Bachelors degree and 2-3 years of administrative, basic
computer support, or related experience
- Experience with asset management and helpdesk ticketing
- Strong quantitative skills and experience working with Office
- Experience in a customer-facing role.
- Knowledge of education terminology and exposure to or
experience in the education sector is a plus.
Keywords: Staffing Now, Washington DC , IT Administrative Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!