Company: Mason Frank
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Salesforce Administrator - Remote - 80K-85K USDPosition:
Salesforce AdministratorJob Type: PermanentSalary: 80k-85KMy client
is searching for a candidate with high-energy, is detail-oriented,
positive and preferably Salesforce Certified Administrator and/or
Advanced Administrator with experience in the sales, service and
marketing functions of preferably a mid-to-large manufacturing
company. He or she will have at least 1 year of demonstrated
Salesforce experience and a passion to continue to grow and learn
the platform.Job Responsibilities:
- Support new and existing Salesforce user base with questions
and issues in Sales, Service, Marketing and IOT Clouds.
- Document system configuration and administrative
- Keep abreast of Salesforce software releases, features and best
practices. Make recommendations to management regarding
implementation as appropriate.
- Gather, analyze and document functional and technical
requirements for new projects as well as enhancements to existing
- Perform application configuration activities in Salesforce.com,
Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and the force.com platform.
- Write technical specifications for technical team members.
- Research Salesforce production system issues, resolve user
problems and escalate to next levels when necessary. Job
- Expected work hours are 40 hours per week, Monday through
Friday; weekend and overnight work is also necessary.
- Little travel is expected for this position.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, MIS, computer science or other
- 1-3 years' work experience in a Salesforce Systems
Administration role supporting Sales, Customer Service and
- Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- Any APEX, Java, Java Script, Groovy script or VisualForce
development experience is a plus. Job Essentials:
- Preferred hands-on configuration experience with Salesforce
CRM, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and the Force.com
- A general knowledge of how to write simple SQL and SOQL queries
is a plus.
- Comfortable configuring SAAS based applications.
- Experience creating and executing unit, integration and user
acceptance test plans is desired.
- Effective written, verbal and presentation skills with the
natural ability to collaborate with business stakeholders at all
levels of the organization.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and priorities with the
ability to self-manage effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent problem-solving and investigative skills. Reach out
to Rich and send all qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com
recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other
agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users
throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing
candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships
with most of the key employers in North America and have an
unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and
Salesforce.com jobs are.I understand the need for discretion and
would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that
are considering a new career or job either now or in the future.
Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the
Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and
Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at
646-540-7503. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic
Salesforce.com opportunities!Mason Frank International Inc. is
acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this
vacancy.Salesforce, Force.com, SFDC, Account Executive, Sales,
Salesforce Administrator, Service Cloud, CRM, Marketing Cloud,
Admin, Sales Cloud
Keywords: Mason Frank, Washington DC , Salesforce Admin, Administration, Clerical , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!