Company: ROCS Grad Staffing
Posted on: November 22, 2021
This is a great entry-level position for a recent college grad
with ample opportunities for professional growth and
development.You will build a strong foundation of business and
administrative operations through many organizations that we work
with. We have these opportunities with non-profits, associations,
and business organizations.
Responsibilities of Remote Office Assistant:
- Provide operational support to client team. Learn the industry
from the ground up, starting with the administrative aspects and
transitioning into specific areas.
- Serve as a liaison between various teams within the
- Assist and support manager in serving employees
- Perform standard and ad hoc reporting for management
- File and record administration
- Manage special projects as assigned
- Some data entry / processing that pertains to specific
Qualifications of Remote Office Assistant:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Must have a positive attitude, willingness to learn, and a
focus on customer service
- Strong customer service skills
- Highly analytical
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong, flexible, and creative problem solving and
- Ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail -
can communicate with all levels
- Good organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to
prioritize work and meet agreed upon deadlines.
Why You Want To Work Here:
- Great Benefits
- Competitive Pay/Salary
- Terrific opportunities for career growth and impact'
- Work Location: Work Remotely Temporarily due to COVID-19
Keywords: ROCS Grad Staffing, Washington DC , Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Fairfax, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!