Housing Choice Voucher Managing Director
Company: Quadel Consulting Corporation
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Housing Choice Voucher Managing Director
Housing Choice Voucher Managing
Housing Choice Voucher Managing Director DESCRIPTION: Provides
overall management and leadership for all business related to the
administration of the Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program.
Provides daily direction and support to staff and ensures that all
work products prepared by the department are completed in a timely
manner and are produced with the highest quality. REPORTS TO:
Project Director SUPERVISES: HCV and Inspections Supervisors,
Operational and Support Staff as assigned KEY DUTIES:
* As a key member of the leadership team, supports the Project
Director in ensuring that all contract requirements/goals and
corporate requirements of the department are achieved on time and
* Evaluates and interprets HUD regulations and guidelines as they
pertain to the HCV Program. Maintains program compliance with all
statutory, regulatory, contractual, or other applicable
* Ensures that program operations are performing at a high level
throughout the year and are achieving all performance standards,
quality metrics and SEMAP goals as required by our contract.
* Performs full or partial supervisory responsibilities including
assigning and reviewing work, training, addressing employee
problems, establishing objectives, interviewing applicants, hiring
employees, discipline, discharge, recommending salary increases and
* Prepares policy and procedure recommendations and administers
approved policies/procedures related to housing programs
administered by the organization.
* Provides accurate data and reporting as required for regular
contract performance reporting.
* Represents the Program in a highly professional manner to
representatives of federal and local agencies of government, the
private housing industry, and community groups as necessary.
* Coordinates flow of appropriate communication, information,
guidance and direction throughout the operation.
* Integrates professional customer service and corporate values
into all levels of operations.
* Requires all division staff to maintain a high degree of
professionalism and exceptional internal and external customer
service in the exercise of their duties.
* Oversees the operational functions tied to the administration of
the HCV Program including waiting list administration, intake,
occupancy, inspections, quality assurance and customer service.
* Identifies areas of compliance risk and oversees risk audits as
necessary in various program-related aspects including HQS, SEMAP,
Finance, Fair Housing, etc. Presents thoughtful solutions for
managing and mitigating risk.
* Ensures effective utilization and trouble shooting of
system-of-record software. Manages the data integrity of the
system-of-record including successful and timely
submissions/corrections of HUD Form 50058 and oversees all regular
internal and external reporting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Ability to energize, motivate and provide effective leadership to
sustain a productive organization serving a diverse, limited income
* Ability to think creatively and apply concepts to daily
* Ability to analyze administrative systems and data, and develop
structures and strategies designed to provide high quality, cost
effective service to the public.
* Skilled in sustaining a collaborative, teamwork style of
* Ability to interpret and implement complex and changing federal
policies and regulations.
* Strong commitment and ability to assist in the professional
development and training of staff.
* Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, both
within the organization and externally.
* Knowledge of the HCV program and the ability to understand,
interpret, apply and explain federal and agency policies,
regulations, and procedures are is required.
* Ability to negotiate and resolve conflict.
* Must demonstrate competency with technology solutions and
Microsoft Office Suite applications.
* Ability to effectively write letters, reports, procedures,
maintain documentation and complete required forms.
* Skilled in managing multiple/competing priorities.
* Ability to read, write and speak English.
* Ability to work nights, weekends or non-regular hours.
* Bachelor s Degree required or 7 years relevant experience in lieu
of a degree, plus 5 years progressively responsible supervisory
* Four years progressively responsible experience in the
administration of public or private housing and/or assisted housing
* Experience in the management of a Section 8 rental assistance
program including supervision preferred.
* Must obtain program-related certifications as required.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE (YRS):
Company Paid Holidays
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Accounts
Incentive Compensation Plan
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Quadel is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If
you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan,
please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a
disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as
part of the employment selection process, please contact
202-789-2500. This telephone line and the email address above can
help job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility
assistance or an accommodation in the job application process.
Please do not call about the status of your job application if you
do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation.
Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an
application or non-disability related technical issues, will not
receive a response.
Keywords: Quadel Consulting Corporation, Washington DC , Housing Choice Voucher Managing Director, Accounting, Auditing , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!