Senior Manager, Corporate IT Systems
Company: Airlines Reporting Corporation
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Location: US-VA-ArlingtonJob ID: 2019-1850# of Openings: 1Category: Technology AdministrationPosition Sumary
ARC is searching for a Senior Manager, Corporate IT Systems. As a Senior Manager, Corporate IT Systems, you will oversee timely delivery of quality technical support services to ARC internal clients and stakeholders. you will provide leadership, planning, operational excellence and accountability around Corporate Systems (in all areas of the organization). You will evaluate and improve ARC's use of tools (both on-prem and in the cloud), and develop strong working relationships with users to provide continuous improvement. you will drive, align and own strategic tool strategy that supports the business strategy. Additionally, you will prioritize work streams and create consensus on timing of projects to support business transformation and operational excellence.
You will be based at our metro-accessible headquarters in Arlington, VA.
If you are looking to showcase your leadership skills while helping our fast-paced, high-tech organization further its internal IT capabilities, then we want to hear from you.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Develop a customer aligned application and tool roadmap in support of functional business requirements needed for Legal, HR, Finance, Operations, and Technology functions to operate their core business needs. Create, articulate and execute large scale projects in support of this roadmap through delivery of on-time & on-budget project deliverables.
- Develop and maintain relationships with functional leaders to identify and leverage technology synergy potentials across the organization. Ensure product portfolio is efficient and is meeting business requirements in an effective and predictable manner.
- Use a deep understanding of business strategy and user needs to provide solutions that deliver value through; realization of benefits, avoidance of cost, identification of new opportunities. Establish priorities that are consistent with ARC's strategic direction and support ARC's guiding technology principles.
- Closely collaborate with business partners, vendors and industry consultants managing projects that will provide solutions and support across all applicable business applications. Collaborate with other members of Business Technology to keep systems working effectively with minimum down time, keeping all systems current and supported.
- Lead the change management process within the current team. This will include evaluating existing talent and upgrading where necessary, providing strong communication
skills/capabilities in leading the current group through the transformation and strong project management skills in delivering on time and within budget for accountable areas. Develop and coach a high performing team that drives tremendous business value and is organized appropriately to deliver in all areas.
- Manage strategic and tactical vendor partners to maximize business value, and effectively deliver business requirements.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration or related field preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant experience resulting in deep functional understanding of corporate systems processes and solutions whether on-prem or cloud based that will drive business value.
- 5+ years of supervisory/management experience
- Broad knowledge of technical and business resources and use them to effectively coordinate on shared efforts.
- ITIL v3 Foundations or Bridge Certification, MS Windows Enterprise or equivalent preferred
What We Can Offer You:
- Our employees value the flexibility at ARC that allows them to truly balance their professional lives and personal lives.
- We offer a highly competitive, progressive benefits package and hands-on learning and development opportunities.
- Our team is motivated, creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big, we embrace challenges, and we explore new ideas to lead the way for the travel industry.
- For more than half a century, ARC has been a trusted provider of settlement services, settling more than $86 billion in transactions between airlines and travel agencies each year.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply PI108534197
Keywords: Airlines Reporting Corporation, Washington DC , Senior Manager, Corporate IT Systems, Accounting, Auditing , Arlington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!