Internal Audit Supervisor
Company: Selby Jennings
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Job DescriptionMy client, a leading financial services firm is looking to add talented Internal Auditors to their expanding Audit Services group. The ideal candidate will assume ownership for the assessment and review of the firm's internal control frameworks and operational processes spanning various lines of business across the enterprise. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned audit/risk professional with specific experience developing audit plans including scope and methodology in combination with hands-on experience leading audit execution.Responsibilities:
- Lead audit engagements including risk assessments, planning, testing, and audit execution of relevant business areas
- Review/Testing of the internal control environment and the identification of gaps in the control framework
- Documentation of audit results and assisting in any remediation plans
- Liaise with in regards to the education of the control environment
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and business partners to provide effective audit coverageQualifications:
- Previous exposure to the full audit lifecycle (planning, testing, execution, remediation)
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, Economics
- Knowledge of Capital Markets, Mortgage/Commercial Lending experience
- 6+ years of audit experience
- CIA, CFE, CPA certificationCompany DescriptionOperating as part of Phaidon International, Selby Jennings is a multi-award winning global recruitment organization focused on servicing the financial industry.By breaking down financial markets into individual niches and micro-specialisms, Selby Jennings powers a knowledge-led model, delivering global solutions into local markets. Every consultant is an expert in their field. Structuring our teams to mirror the demands of our clients and candidates, we identify, qualify and present the highest caliber candidates, as well as identifying the best market opportunities for leading finance professionals.We work in partnership with clients to tailor-make a suitable search model based on the type of assignment and client service level requirements, adopting a bespoke combination of solutions to ensure optimum reach into the active and passive market places.From our offices around the world, we recruit beyond international boundaries, pro-actively sourcing the best talent in the industry. Across contingent, retained, and project solutions, our service is unrivaled; speaking to our level of service provision, search accuracy, and flexibility.
Keywords: Selby Jennings, Washington DC , Internal Audit Supervisor, Accounting, Auditing , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!