System Integration and Test (I&T) Manager (CAM/Cost Accounting experti
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Description The Terminal Flight Data Manager (TFDM) program within the Leidos Civil group is seeking a first line manager who will be responsible for a Systems Integration & Test (I&T) team, approximately 23 test engineers.
In this role, you will have a wide variety of technical and non-technical duties including staffing and hiring, control account management (CAM), cost estimating, engineering, and I&T lifecycle activities for a large-scale software system, all in support of the FAA customer.
Specific responsibilities for the position include:
- Control Account Manager (CAM) responsibilities for Test control accounts.
- Cost estimating, workload, and manpower planning, including authoring Basis of Estimates (BOEs), in support of Test team's current and future business needs on the program (e.g. proposals and task order preparation).
- Staffing and hiring activities to meet workload needs for the Test team, including interviewing and evaluation of newly hired staff.
- Management and responsibility for full Integration & Test lifecycle activities including development of Test CDRLs (Test Plans, Test Procedures, Test Reports, etc.), integration testing, and formal test conduct to verify TFDM A-Level System/Subsystem Specification (SSS) requirements.
- Functional testing, hardware testing, interface testing, PAT, and Site Acceptance testing.
- Interfacing with the FAA customer to address/answer questions related to cost, schedule, resource management, and technical aspects of the SE & Test teams.
- Oversee I&T engineering functions.
- Plan engineering tasks, deadlines, milestones, and task sequencing and apply tracking metrics.
- Implement Earned Value methodology as required by TFDM.
- Ensure delivery of quality work products, including specifications, plan sand procedures, in accordance with program requirements.
- Demonstrate experience in providing technical oversight over I&T staff.
- Identify requirements for subcontractor support to TFDM I&T teams.
- Develop and conduct interim and yearly performance reviews for the department's personnel; award programs and other employee award/assessment activities.
Additional information about the TFDM program:
TFDM is a management system that will improve aircraft runway and terminal congestion. Nationwide congestion is increasing, and the need for efficient aircraft traffic planning is critical.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Terminal Flight Data Manager (TFDM) is the surface management solution that will provide NextGen Air Traffic Control capabilities to improve air traffic operations in the National Airspace System (NAS).
TFDM provides efficiencies for both the airport surface and terminal airspace by providing a new and comprehensive integrated surface traffic control and management system.
Additional information about the Leidos Civil Group
Leidos Civil is leading the way in solving internationally pressing issues, including:
- Aviation - Guiding the world's air traffic, managing 43,000+ flights for 2.5 million passengers per day
- Logistics & infrastructure support - Operating infrastructure for large-scale nuclear cleanup efforts
- Cybersecurity - Monitoring advanced threats; managing security services and utility command and control centers
- Facility management & operations - Operating the world's longest supply chain to Antarctica
- Energy engineering - Restoring power during hurricane efforts; helping communities achieve significant energy savings
- Environmental management - Delivering innovative environmental solutions and wildlife conservation plans
- IT infrastructure modernization - Helping 2+ million citizens recover from identity theft; maintaining global biometrics systems
- Transportation security solutions - Securing U.S. borders with 1200+ radiation and explosive monitors; designing vehicle solutions that save lives, reduce congestion, and boost fuel efficiency If you desire to be an integral part of a dynamic team of science and technology leaders, then Leidos Civil is the place for you! Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies" Leidos...Practical Answers for a Complicated World
LeadGen LeadGenTest Qualifications Typical education and experience:
- Typically requires BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.Desired Qualifications
- Solid background in I&T development and full development life cycle processes.
- Test leadership experience
- Experience with control account management (CAM), cost accounting, earned value management (EVMS)
- Planning and cost estimating experience
- Prior experience in I&T process, process improvements and Test architecture
- Experience with execution under Waterfall and/or Agile development methodology
- Familiarity with the National Air Space and FAA NextGen Air Traffic control programs is desired but not required.
Keywords: Leidos, Washington DC , System Integration and Test (I&T) Manager (CAM/Cost Accounting experti, Accounting, Auditing , Gaithersburg, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!