Company: Grossberg Company
Posted on: March 14, 2018
Job DescriptionGrossberg Company LLP, a mid-sized Washington DC area CPA firm, is a premier provider of accounting, tax and business consulting services. We provide a solid, friendly work environment for our employees and we are seeking a skilled Tax Manager/Reviewer to join our team in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Work with business owners and other tax professionals to identify and assess the economic and financial implications of transactions from tax perspective.
- Partner with tax planners and business groups in advising on tax issues.
- Interact directly with Partners on matters related to client and engagement management.
- Manage, direct and oversee engagement teams on client engagements.
- Recommend tax strategies and solutions to clients supporting business goals and objectives.
- Review work papers and tax returns.Required Skills:
- BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field.
- CPA is required.
- 8-10 years tax accounting experience in a public accounting arena or real estate firm.
- Proficiency in technical writing and research.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff.
- Desire to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work quickly and independently in a busy and demanding environment.For over 90 years Grossberg Company LLP, a Washington DC mid-size CPA firm, has been a premier provider of accounting, tax and business consulting services, specializing in services to the real estate industry. Grossberg Company LLP has a well-known reputation of unparalleled client satisfaction. At the heart of this success, are professional staff members who possess the skills and training required to survive in the ever-changing world of new tax laws and regulations, advanced technologies and strategic business planning. Built on decades of hard work and timely responsiveness to clients, Grossberg Company LLP devotes a substantial amount of firm resources to training its people, keeping them apprised of the latest developments that may affect their client's business operations, tax planning strategies and their long-term business objectives. As a result, the employees of Grossberg Company LLP are some of the best and brightest in their field and the casual, laid-back working atmosphere lends itself to producing successful, satisfied professionals.
Benefits: Grossberg Company LLP offers a competitive compensation package including salary, training and opportunities for advancement; medical, dental, disability insurance, life insurance, retirement program including profit sharing; paid holidays and vacation, cafeteria plan, flex-time policy, company sponsored gym membership, and business casual attire dress code. Qualified candidates should visit our website to apply on-line at http://grossberg.catsone.com/careers.
Keywords: Grossberg Company, Washington DC, Tax Manager, Accounting, Auditing, Bethesda, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!