Senior Subcontracts Administrator
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: February 11, 2024
Job DescriptionENSCO Inc.'s Procurement Department manages all
aspects of the company's subcontracts efforts for systems
integration, research and development, and engineering programs in
support of its U.S. Government, Commercial, and International
Customers.The Senior Subcontracts Administrator shall perform
responsibilities which include support of developing requests for
proposals, analyzing proposal responses to ensure compliance with
Customer flow-down requirements; negotiating terms and conditions
for NDAs, Teaming and Subcontract Agreements, monitoring of
Subcontractor payment milestones and performance; addressing
performance and/or funding issues; and maintaining contractual
documentation and file information.The Senior Subcontracts
Administrator collaborates with the company's corporate functions
including Contracts, Procurement, Finance and Program Management
personnel, and external entities addressing business risk and
contractual matters; and ensures compliance with company policies
and procedures and performs all other position related duties as
assigned.Qualifications Required (Skills)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of subcontracts work experience
- Issue requests for proposals in support of new business
initiatives and modifications to existing contracts.
- Prepare and negotiate NDAs, Teaming and Subcontractor
- Conduct cost and/or price analysis of subcontractor's
- Coordinate and interface with internal Contract and Program
Management personnel on matters of business and contractual nature,
such as monitoring payment milestones, addressing performance
and/or funding issues.
- Maintain contractual documentation and file set-up
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and
Company's compliance with Government socioeconomic programs and
- Basic knowledge of Commercial Contracting terms and U.S.
Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) to include the Defense
Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) and Multiple Award Schedules
- Basic knowledge of different contract, solicitation, and
agreement types to include Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Cost
Reimbursement, Time & Materials (T&M), Licensing, Teaming
Agreements and Proprietary Information Agreements.
- Provides support for issue resolution, including commercial
compliances (terms and conditions), acceptance, delivery, and
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and
- Knowledge of Deltek Costpoint 7.1 or better.
- Perform all position related duties as assigned or
- Knowledge of export control procedures.
- Experience managing corporate insurance including tracking
requests, tracking status, interfacing with Contracts and Business
Operations and managing invoices (status of payments on current
invoices and proactively tracking upcoming invoices) in a timely
manner.#LI-DM1Division DescriptionThe Contracts and Procurement
Division manages all aspects of the company's contracts, proposal
preparation/submission efforts, and procurement of supplies and
services. The Division negotiates, awards, and administers
contracts and subcontracts, including responding to and pricing
proposals, monitoring contract/subcontractor performance, and
managing change orders. The Division is also responsible for
establishing and implementing Government Property Management,
Export Control, and Procurement Policies and Procedures. The
Division is also responsible for establishing and administering
Company's Corporate and Contractual Insurance policies.Strength in
DiversityENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are
equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to
diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other
protected characteristic under state or local law.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Washington DC , Senior Subcontracts Administrator, Accounting, Auditing , Springfield, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!