LIHTC Investor Relations Analyst
Company: Enterprise Community Partners
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Enterprise is a national nonprofit that exists to make a good
home possible for the millions of families without one. We support
community development organizations on the ground, aggregate and
invest capital for impact, advance housing policy at every level of
government, and build and manage communities ourselves. Since 1982,
we have invested $54 billion and created 873,000 homes across all
50 states - all to make home and community places of pride, power
and belonging. Join us at enterprisecommunity.org. Working at
Enterprise At Enterprise, you'll be part of a diverse, committed
team making a difference every day. You will collaborate with some
of the smartest minds and biggest hearts in our field. You'll be
empowered to drive systems change and take bold steps to advance
racial equity. And you will find a career home where you're valued
and supported in your growth journey. Enterprise offers career
opportunities in our offices across the country with anexceptional
benefits package. Job Description Summary Enterprise Housing Credit
Investments is seeking an Investor Relations Analyst to support
investor relationship management and assist with the placement, due
diligence and closing of tax credit projects into its Low-Income
Housing Tax Credit (Housing Credit) investment funds. The ideal
candidate will have strong organizational, interpersonal, and
analytical skills, along with an interest in affordable
Salary Range: $70,000-$85,000 Job Description Qualifications:
- BS/BA in Finance, Real Estate or Urban Planning or related
field; preferably with some experience in real estate
- Strong financial and analytical, relationship management and
- Experience in real estate development and/or finance,
preferably in affordable housing.
- Knowledge of real estate terminology, documents and concepts,
and basic knowledge of how Housing Credit transactions are
structured is required.
- Ability to maintain big picture focus while attending to
detailed work and providing thorough documentation.
- Self-starter with an ability to coordinate complex activities,
prioritize conflicting demands and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple
complex tasks on similar timelines.
- Demonstrated ability with Excel is required. Familiarity with
Salesforce is a plus.
- Interest in working for a mission-driven organization committed
to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Ability to travel for meetings on limited basis.
- Assist with the daily activities related to managing investor
relationships and the placement of deals with investors meeting
their specific requirements.
- Assist in managing investor relationships and pipelines.
Develop an understanding of each investor's current investment
needs and processes.
- Prepare investor pipeline reports and assist with preparation
and review of investor due diligence requests.
- Prepare presentation of deal information including projections,
deal summary, market information, sponsor resume and financial
strength and relevant deal terms for investor review.
- Coordinate internally with Enterprise Acquisitions team to
respond to investors' project-related questions and requests.
- Coordinate documentation on specific project investments
required to be reviewed by third parties.
- Assist with the management of investor due diligence and
closing processes, including working with legal, underwriting,
credit and other internal or external stakeholders.
- Ensure internal record keeping and systems are kept current and
- Develop and maintain extensive knowledge about real estate
underwriting and Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) and Historic
Credit compliance requirements and tax laws.
- Assist Relationship Manager with various assigned duties.
- Participate in and contribute to group meetings and
discussions. #LI-JW1 #ID
Keywords: Enterprise Community Partners, Washington DC , LIHTC Investor Relations Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!