Posted on: September 21, 2023
Leading Manufacturer Seeks Corporate TreasurerThis Jobot Job is
hosted by: Kal MayerAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $115,000 -
$150,000 per yearA bit about us:At our company, we are an
industry-leading manufacturer focused on providing cutting-edge
solutions for enhanced protection in challenging environments. With
a strong commitment to excellence, we continuously develop
innovative technologies to address evolving issues. Collaborating
with global partners, we specialize in customizing solutions for a
diverse range of applications, delivering high-quality, reliable
products. Join us in making a difference through our dedication to
product performance and the safety of those who rely on our
solutions.Why join us?Impactful Work: Contribute to the development
and implementation of products that make a real difference in
saving lives and ensuring the safety of individuals working in
challenging environments.Technological Advancement: Be part of a
dynamic team that stays at the forefront of technologies and
collaborates with international partners to push innovation.Global
Reach: Engage in projects on a global scale, working with diverse
stakeholders and addressing unique challenges in various
- 401(k) matching program.
- Comprehensive dental, health, vision, and life insurance
- Flexible spending account.
- Generous paid time off.Job DetailsResponsibilities:
- Report directly to the CFO and provide support in the
implementation of financial strategies for the organization.
- Advise and assist local operating companies on treasury
- Manage financial risk related to currency and interest
- Oversee financing and debt management.
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations, including transfer
- Develop and manage consolidated cash management
- Execute daily cash management operations, including payment
control and working capital management.
- Conduct short-term cash flow forecasting and continuous
improvement of the cash forecast process.
- Lead the transfer of banking relationships and cash
- Monitor and manage external financing facilities.
- Collaborate with the CFO to determine intercompany funding and
maximize tax deductibility.
- Develop and execute foreign currency risk management
- Maintain treasury accounting and reporting according to
internal rules, US GAAP, and IFRS.
- Prepare transfer pricing documentation for each legal entity
within the organization.
- Manage import/export trade finance policies, including
- Support the CFO in managing interest rate risk.
- Evaluate and implement treasury software, ensuring its proper
- Stay updated on changing laws and regulations related to
- Collaborate with other holding functions, such as
Consolidation, Control, Legal, and Tax, on relevant subjects.
- Assist in managing the insurance portfolio.
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication
skills.Qualifications:Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work
experience.Previous experience in an international business
environment.In-depth knowledge of Treasury-specific US GAAP, IFRS,
and international tax regulations.Proficient in Excel and
familiarity with Treasury management systems.Must be a U.S. person
eligible to work internationally.Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Washington DC , Corporate Treasurer, Accounting, Auditing , Vienna, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!