Security Financial Disclosure Program Analyst
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Description Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?At
Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our
diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers'
success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and
operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to
do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our
community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do
business.If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can
thrive, keep reading!Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of
capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems,
and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine
Learning to support our customers' mission to defend against
evolving threats around the world. Our team's focus is ensuring our
intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and
tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and
succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.Your
greatest work is ahead!We are in search of a Financial Disclosure
Program Analyst to be a core member of the Intelligence Group. You
will perform financial analysis on various transactions, to include
bank accounts, mortgages, credit card, brokerage/investment
accounts, etc. as part of Personnel Security investigations and
adjudications. Conduct in-depth financial analysis and audits from
a variety of sources and reporting on findings of government,
commercial, and public records to identify business or individual
assets and liabilities. Investigate, compile, analyze and reach
conclusions based on application of authoritative guides including
accounting standards, banking regulations, Executive Orders, and
various Director of Central Intelligence Directives (DCID/ICD).What
you'll be doing:
- Conduct interviews and prepare financial reports and summaries
from those interviews.
- Perform inquiries using automated systems and provide technical
expertise to support insider threat mitigation efforts.
- Attend and participate in various meetings and working groups
for the Financial Disclosure Program.
- Perform additional assignments and participate in discussions
with the ODNI and other members of the Intelligence Community (IC)
and the Federal Government.
- Liaise with members of the DoD, the IC, and appropriate law
enforcement entities to keep abreast of current Counterintelligence
(CI) issues and investigations.
- Work other types of Investigative cases during the down season
in support of the Continuous Evaluation Unit.
- Complete end of season audits and Investigate financial system
- Assist filers with their SF714 to ensure accuracy.
- Review, update, and maintain security files.
- Travel to FinCEN once a week for reports. What does Leidos need
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) security clearance required. Candidate
will be subject to a Polygraph (CI) examination.
- 11 years of experience in related field with emphasis on
financial/security investigations and/or adjudications. In lieu of
a degree, additional experience will be considered.Favorable if you
- Background in the Banking/Financial and/or Adjudication
industry; investigative experience; (i.e., personnel security,
counterintelligence, or law enforcement) at the local, state, or
- Completion of the ICD-704 Adjudications Course, Anti-Money
Laundering Certificate (AML).
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) Certification. Pay Range: Pay
Range $75,400.00 - $116,000.00 - $156,600.00 The Leidos pay range
for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee
of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in
extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
Keywords: Leidos, Washington DC , Security Financial Disclosure Program Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Springfield, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!