Segment Financial Analyst 2
Company: Sodexo -Group
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Sodexo USA is searching for a -Segment Financial Analyst II within
our Entegra Procurement Services division for our Corporate
Headquarters in Gaithersburg, Maryland. The Segment Financial
Analyst II may work remotely, prefer candidates within a reasonable
distance of the Gaithersburg area, as they will need to come into
the office periodically, however will consider candidates within
the Easter Standard Time Zone.
Entegra Procurement Services provides procurement management for
multi-unit clients in industries including acute, seniors, leisure,
hospitality, and restaurants. We deliver procurement solutions that
drive operational effectiveness and segment marketing plans that
provide innovative products and services.
Entegra Procurement Services is a subsidiary of Sodexo and part of
a global procurement network that manages more than $10 billion in
spend for food, services, and supplies, and serves more than 80,000
client sites throughout the United States alone.
- Participates in overseeing the onboarding and maintenance of
new and current members in Entegra's Purchasing Programs. Ensuring
that the memberships are correctly aligned to the contracts and
- Member Program participation enrollment (Inclusion and
Exclusion) process in Entegra Procurement programs;
- Resolve and manage key client activities such as Volume
mapping, Write-offs, and member transfers, etc.
- Participates in the GPO membership audits.
- Administer and disseminate routine and on-demand membership
reports and data feeds. -The ability to use appropriate analytics
programs and software to analyze and report on the data as well as
determine areas of focus for potential new reports is an important
part of this job responsibility.
- Adhere to internal and external procedures and ensure the
quality of data processing and data hygiene.
- Assist in the management of all customer service systems within
the team, including the processing of member enrollments, and
monitor and ensure responsiveness to the Membership Management
- Test innovative and creative membership concepts targeted to
enhance the team's standard operating procedures.
- Recommend improvements in processes and procedures to ensure
effective, efficient operations. Collaborate with other departments
on process improvements.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous
improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
- Drive escalations as needed to leadership.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance , plus 3-4 years
relevant work experience.
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail including the ability
to proof accurately.
- Excellent and effective written and oral/verbal communication
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
towards the successful establishment of set goals and
- Client-facing experience with a focus on delivering exemplary
customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Ability to work with databases, analyze data, and provide
detailed summary reporting of completed data analysis.
- Exceptional research, analytical skills, written, interpersonal
and communication skills with a commitment to a high level of
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating a
flexible approach with short deadlines. Ability to adapt quickly
and learn new tasks independently.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple competing priorities and
deadlines. Ability to work independently with minimum
- Sound judgment, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the
ability to devise strategies from appropriate data. Ability to
generate bold, creative ideas to improve performance and
- Excellent organizational skills and good time management with
the ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to
be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits
programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle
including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other
benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k,
and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts.
Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.Not the job
for you? At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of
career goals working in diverse business segments, including
Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities,
Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and
Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search
today.Working for Sodexo:How far will your ambition, talent and
dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the
growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and
career growth opportunities.
Compensation range for this position is -$70,000-$75,000
Has working knowledge and experience in own discipline. Continues
to build knowledge of the organization, processes and customers.
Performs a range of mainly straightforward assignments within
finance in assigned Segment. Assists in providing oversight and
direction to Unit Finance. Uses prescribed guidelines or policies
to analyze and resolve problems. Receives a moderate level of
guidance and direction.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree -or equivalent
Basic Functional Experience - -2 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Sodexo -Group, Washington DC , Segment Financial Analyst 2, Accounting, Auditing , Gaithersburg, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!