Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a nonprofit organization who has served the DC
area for over 50 years. Their mission is to support and inspire
Washington, DC's low-income residents on their journey to
self-sufficiency and success.
- Due to a recent resignation, they are hiring a Grants
Accountant to work in their office in Washington, DC. This position
is located in DC and will be on a hybrid schedule. 2 days in
office, 3 days from home.
- This position will begin on a contractual basis but depending
on performance and fit could become permanent!
- This organization loves to promote from within!
- Schedule: 8-4:30 M-F
- Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
- "Great company, makes you feel great to help people out.
Especially people who are essentially your neighbors."
- "Great collaboration with other companies. Staff communication
is great. We work to empower residents of DC." Duties of the Grants
- Prepare and manage monthly invoicing for grants and contract
- Perform a thorough review of assigned portfolio grants and
- Coordinate billings and reporting with Program team to ensure
grant funds are expended and reported
- Responsible for preparing and submitting required financial
- Act as the liaison for grant portfolio with donors
- Prepare and perform monthly billings and revenue analysis
- Maintain electronic and/or paper filing systems of award
financial records that are readily available and efficient
- Ad hoc duties as assigned Preferred Qualifications for the
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years of grants experience required
- Nonprofit experience required
- Proficient Excel skills required
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics SL a plus
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Washington DC , Grants Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!