Company: Madison Washington DC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Perform the night audit operations to ensure the maintenance of
financial controls, and compliance with hotel standards. Coordinate
with other departments (i.e. Security, Housekeeping) to ensure
quality service is provided to all guests.
- Prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing Point of
Service tapes/journals to breakdown revenue, covers, waiters' fees,
tips paid out and settlements by type and cashier.
- Run audit reports/journals from the front office system, Point of
Service and the computer.
- Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer problems
that might occur throughout the shift.
- Input into the front office system revenue/expenses/allowances to
generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the
Daily Restaurant Summary.
- Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain
files and reset the system for next day operations.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Madison Washington DC, Washington DC , Night Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!