Senior Amenities Lead
Company: Freddie Mac
Location: Mc Lean
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Job DescriptionAt Freddie Mac, you will do important work to
build a better housing finance system and you'll be part of a team
helping to make homeownership and rental housing more accessible
and affordable across the nation. relationships, lead a range of
hospitality and fitness services while improving standards and
enhancing the programs! The role is responsible for measuring
business performance, driving program innovations and maximizing
customer experience.Our Impact:Business Services supports the
mission of the organization as one of the business areas within
Corporate Services, by creating and providing a workplace that
allows others to excel and propel Freddie Mac into the future!Your
- Management of day-to-day food service and fitness center
- Serve as customer contact on service-related issues; track and
ensure timely resolution.
- Develop and implement plans that drive customer
- Provides resolutions to an extensive range of challenges.
- Develop and maintain a network of key relationships with
customers and business areas.
- Lead vendors in an effective manner ensuring compliance with
contract, enterprise supply chain, and campus policies and
- Continuously evaluate programs to minimize risk while
protecting company's assets & reputation.
- Maintain SOP & KPI documentation for processes, procedures and
vendor service delivery.
- Teammate effectively utilizing internal and external resources
to ensure that contract performance and other projects are
successfully completed in a timely manner.
- Develop solutions that are innovative, thorough, and
- Monitor, document and report on all aspects of food service and
fitness operations including quality controls, customer service
programs, service performance standards, safety and sanitation
guidelines, and equipment repair/replacement.
- Facilitate vendor invoice review and approval process.
- Assist in the coordination, tracking and on-boarding of
contractor staffing as appropriate to maintain compliance with
policies and procedures.Initiative Management
- Manage and maintain KPI and metrics reporting and performance
monitoring for food and fitness - supervising performance,
understanding performance and creating action items to continually
improve performance to drive customer experience; follow-up.
- Represent the team as the principal customer contact on
contracts and performs project leadership roles.
- Manage applicable website content and design in alignment with
corporate communication and brand standards.
- Collaborate with the leaders of the outsourced services to
ensure assigned projects are timely and on budget
- Support Amenities Manager in all areas, renovation,
- Support Amenities and Business Services in other initiatives as
- Proactively work with vendors on positive solutions to
problems, improve programs and provide customers with a great
- Take an active and maintaining role in marketing and
communication projects: website content, vendor signage management,
inclement weather adjustments.Qualifications:
- A minimum of 7 years of experience running a large, complex
food service operation for a food service contractor or oversight
from the client side, in a fast paced, deadline driven
- 5 years of leadership, organization and management experience
in a service environment, preferably in B&I or higher ed.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Proven record in general management, including team leadership,
partner engagement, financials.
- Experience in operations and vendor/contract management.
- Works under limited direction, independently determines and
develops approach to solutions
- Proficiency in managing, and oversight of, day to day
operations with an eye towards service, marketing strategy,
communications, food quality, standards, sanitation - in
cafeterias, coffee shops, catering, event set-up.
- Ability to work with multiple levels within an organization and
- Solid understanding of food service systems and equipment,
- Experience driving vendor-partners to deliver quality and
hospitality in a cost-conscious manner.Keys to Success in this
- Detail oriented, drive and determination to deliver first class
services in a fast-paced, highly expectant environment.
- Vendor management skills, particularly leading service
contracts and developing winning partnerships.
- Positive outlook with a solution driven approachCurrent Freddie
Mac employees please apply through the internal career site.Today,
Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and
is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing.
Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you'll do important
work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the
lives of others.We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on
the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status
or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will
ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.Notice to External Search Firms:
Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search
business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the
BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac
will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in
learning more, please visit and register with our referral code:
MAC.Time-type:Full timeJob Category:Corporate ServicesFLSA
Keywords: Freddie Mac, Washington DC , Senior Amenities Lead, Accounting, Auditing , Mc Lean, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!