Senior Contract Specialist
Company: Dynamic Pro, Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Dynamic Pro, Inc. (DPI), a management consulting firm, is
seeking--Senior and Mid-Level Contract Specialists to join our
team! The individual will provide acquisition support and
administration services to our client, the Millennium Challenge
Corporation (MCC). The individual in this role will provide
hands-on acquisition management services to MCC's Contracts and
Grants Management Division, including--all phases of the
procurement life cycle. This support will play a key role in MCC's
mission to promote economic growth in countries that demonstrate a
commitment to just and democratic governance. Duties and
- Works closely with program officials on acquisition and
administrative matters affecting major procurement of supplies and
services using source selection procedures; the evaluation of
contract price proposals; and the administration or termination and
closeout of major contracts.
- During the pre-award phase, develops statements of work and
procurement strategy; and develops evaluation plans, pricing
methodologies, and contract administration, as well as interagency
- Conducts and utilizes price/cost analysis techniques to support
the development of cost-related sections of solicitation documents
and the analysis of cost and price data, labor and material cost,
- Develops IGCEs and budgets for planned procurements. Analyzes
and evaluates cost-related areas of solicitations for pricing
structure and instruction to offerors. Assesses contractor
price/cost quotes for new procurements, changes, follow-on
- During the award, post-award, and closeout phases, performs
contract administration activities for selected contracts and
assists in the monitoring of contractor's performance, approval of
progress payments, and verification of deliveries.
- Negotiates and supports modifications to contracts and conducts
analysis of alternatives.
- Manages contract administration activities for long-term,
extensive technical service contracts, ranging from
Firm-Fixed-Price through Fixed-Price-Incentive and
Fixed-Price-Award fee. Administers, terminates, and conducts
- Monitors contractor's performance, approval of progress
payments, reviewing and providing recommendations on contractor
proposals resulting from change orders, scheduling, issues, etc.;
interprets contract provisions and provides appropriate advice and
guidance; and conducts in-depth analyses of contractors' financial
and management systems/facilities for compliance. Required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, at least 24
semester hours in any combination of the following fields:
accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, purchasing,
economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods,
or organization and management.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in federal government
contracting, at least one of these years must be specialized
experience equivalent to the federal government GS-13 grade
- DAWIA or FAC-C Level II certification, or other commercial
qualifications (NCMA - CFCM, CPCM) preferred.
- Experience with Grants Management desired, but not
- Mastery of contracting methods, contract types, and pre-and
post-award contracting policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of contracting principles, laws, statues, Executive
Orders, regulations and procedures applicable to pre-award and/or
post-award actions sufficient to procure and/or administer
contracts for a variety of specialized equipment, services, and/or
construction, or to conduct studies of problem areas and develop
standard methods and operating procedures.
- High level competency with Oracle Financial Systems,
specifically Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM).
- High level competency with MCC's Commercial-Off-The-Shelf
products, such as AEON, Automated Acquisition Management Solution,
and Workload Tracking software.
- High level competency with MS Office applications (MS Word,
Excel, VISIO, and PowerPoint)
- Experience using SharePoint for storage of electronic files and
accessing SOPs, templates, and calendars. Who referred you to this
position? Enter their first and last name here.* What's your
highest level of education completed?* Desired salary* References:
Please enter names and contact information: Do you have at least 6
years of experience in federal government contracting? What is your
equivalent to the federal government GS grade level?*
Keywords: Dynamic Pro, Inc., Washington DC , Senior Contract Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!