FSI Banking Senior Consultant
Company: SOHO Square Solutions
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Systems Integration: Provide Technology Solution Development and
Integration across the SDLC including requirements, functional
specs, design, custom development, integration, testing, and
deployment. SI Capability maintains a strong focus on structuring,
managing, and implementing complex technical solutions requiring
deep business expertise, process optimization, and business
operations knowledge to achieve significant and measurable business
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical
experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering
efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our
professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining
our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create
unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues.
Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the
world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand
solution alternatives and recommend and support the most
appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements,
we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to
promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences
and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients'
Financial Services--Practice - Banking
The--Banking--consulting practice provides services to major banks
around the globe and works in virtually all banking areas and
- Retail Banking:--Consumer deposits accounts, loans (e.g., auto,
home equity), individual retirement accounts (IRAs)
- Mortgage:--Consumer Loans secured by real estate (e.g.,
personal residence). This includes the underwriting, approval,
servicing and collections.
- Payments:--Payments initiation, processing and settlement.
Includes credit cards
- Wholesale Banking:--Cash management services (e.g., lockbox,
fund management), merchant services, business banking services
(deposits and loans), institutional trust and securities custody
services to commercial and corporate institutions.--Functional and
The Functional and Test Practice focuses on facilitating definition
of requirements, use cases, product management, and functional
specifications along with validation and testing services for our
clients. We bring together strong process expertise, proven
methodology, tools, deep industry knowledge, and extensive insight
to our client's business operations and systems to provide
strategic advice and high quality results.
--Essential functions of a Senior Consultant:
--A Senior Consultant leverages deep subject matter knowledge in an
area of interest to lend additional credibility to their project
teams and add value to their projects. A Specialist Senior works
within an engagement team and is responsible for identifying
business requirements, requirements management, functional design,
prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow
mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and
Senior Consultant in the Functional and Test practice are required
- 4 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- At least 2 years of leading Testing efforts, including
experience with all phases of testing: System, Integration, User
Acceptance and Performance Testing
- At least 2 years experience with defining the testing strategy
for large scale programs and ensuring requirements traceability
throughout the system development lifecycle
- At least 2 years of experience overseeing the development of
test plans, test scenarios, test cases, execution of test case and
documentation of test results
- At least 2 years experience with driving the quality assurance
processes and gaining delivery buy-in from executive
- At least 2 years of testing experience in different
environments including one or more of the following client server,
Services Oriented Architecture, Web based, Mainframe based and
three tier architectures
- At least 2 years of experience with one or more of the
following tools: HP toolset, Rational toolset, SOA testing tools
and automation testing toolset
- A willingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time--
In addition, successful Senior Consultant will have the following
- Integrated banking solutions experience in one or more of the
following areas: Fidelity banking software, Hogan Systems, Fiserv
software, Jack Henry Banking, Argo, S1 Personal Banking,
- Testing Techniques - Understand the various approaches used in
testing, including (e.g. desk checking), white-box (logic drive),
black-box (requirements driven), load testing, coverage testing and
- Technical expertise in implementing industry standard testing
methodology and tools
- Experience implementing testing best practices specific to the
test planning and execution processes and gaining buy-in for
changes from executives.
- Experience with enterprise applications such as Siebel, SAP,
PeopleSoft, Oracle, and Salesforce
- Experience building a Testing Center of excellence.
- A deep understanding of test planning and delivery
- Experience with methodologies including, but not limited to
Agile, RUP, or Waterfall.
- Experience leading teams through analysis and delivery of IT
- Experience planning, tracking and delivering projects using
Microsoft Project and documenting processes in Microsoft
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills including development and delivery
of Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the
ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Eagerness to mentor and grow junior staff.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization.
Keywords: SOHO Square Solutions, Washington DC , FSI Banking Senior Consultant, Accounting, Auditing , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!