Open Source Analyst, Cleared Senior Consultant
Company: Guidehouse Inc.
Location: Falls Church
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Open Source Analyst, Cleared Senior Consultant
- Client Services
- 7346 Job Description Overview
Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the
public and commercial markets. We guide our clients forward towards
new futures that build trust in society and your professional
skills along the journey. Join us at Guidehouse.
The Guidehouse Open Source Team seeks researchers, investigators,
and intelligence analysts with a passion for helping clients across
a wide range of concerns. We help clients identify risks through
the focused collection of information from open sources, social
media, public records, and syndicated databases, with targeted
analysis based on relevant risk issues customized to provide
clients with actionable information to assist in critical
decisions. The Open Source Team works with our clients to
strategically prepare for and manage the complex environments in
which they operate, and the evolving threat landscape they face by
providing insights to assist in risk management and mitigation. Our
approach enables our clients to anticipate, manage, and become
"threat-smart" on areas such as supply chain illumination and other
sensitive issues often related to national security.
- Three or more years with data science-like technical skills and
open source intelligence databases and tools, identifying,
accessing, interrogating, and analyzing data sources, using
analytics, and summarizing key findings in various ways in support
of conducting due diligence and network identification and
- Tech savvy with experience in data tools, data analytics, and
visualizations leveraging tools such as Tableau or PowerBI, or in
building tools for integrating multiple data sets.
- Experience in investigations, commercial due diligence, supply
chain risks, regulatory violations, financial analysis, threat
network analysis, cyber threat intelligence, and cybersecurity, and
how these could affect clients.
- Active USG clearance strongly preferred (Secret or above).
- Experience analyzing corporate structures and ownership and
- Previous intelligence analysis training/experience from US
Government or commercial firm.
- Able to manage multiple, concurrent projects and meet deadlines
while working independently and in a team.
- Capable of handling a flexible work style and schedule to meet
- Personal and professional integrity to strictly adhere to
restrictions and necessary discretion
- A mindset that constantly thinks in terms of how to use
technology/tools and data to solve problems, to be innovative, and
to be effective and efficient - while also being able to work with
SMEs/others who don't necessarily have that same mindset. Preferred
- Bachelor's or Master's in Business, Data Analysis/science or
related field, International Relations/Affairs or Political
Science, Public Policy, Accounting, Economics, Operations Research,
History, or Cybersecurity.
- Certifications/training such as: AML, CFE, APICS (CSCP), ASIS
(CPP, PSP, PCI), SCIP, Intelligence Analysis.
- Ability to research, think analytically, and identify and
connect disparate data to identify risks, patterns, trends, and
- Project management skills to manage tasks according to strict
- Ability to write, communicate, and present to all levels of
clients and internal staff.
- Lead and develop business, plan work streams, and develop
- Work discreetly on sensitive projects for commercial and
national security clients.
- Foreign language fluency (Arabic, Chinese, Farsi/Persian,
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment
restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that
would prevent the candidate from performing the job
responsibilities as described.
About Guidehouse Guidehouse--is an Equal Employment Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status,
protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic
information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or
regulation. Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair
Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco. If you have
visited our website for information about employment opportunities,
or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation,
please contact-- Guidehouse-- Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via
email at-- RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com . All information
you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the
extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from
search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be
considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be
obligated to pay a placement fee. Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse--offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that
includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package
that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive
workplace. Benefits include:
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable
Keywords: Guidehouse Inc., Washington DC , Open Source Analyst, Cleared Senior Consultant, Accounting, Auditing , Falls Church, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!